• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MY Waterfall House and a basic plan for a 2 plot waterfall house

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2D

KR (This house was built for the KR client)
You really have to see it to get the full effect of the waterfall

This is a basic plan for a 2 plot waterfall house.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, that does... it's making me feel the urge to finally try d/l'ing KR to see how my waterfall looks! thanks for posting :)

N

Ni-

The best part...

"You notice Ian James provoking apple to attack orange."

After all this time of not being able to compare them, we can at least see who'd win!

R

RenaLynne

Wow, the mist rising up from it looks so cool in KR. Nice job!

N

Ni-

The only draw back is that in KR you can see the grass tiles through the mist, and the way it's designed, you need to be able to walk on those tiles through the mist.

Oh yeah, for those that never/rarely play KR, All these waterfalls have motion. It looks like the water is actually falling instead of a looking like a picture of a water fall was taken.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best part...

"You notice Ian James provoking apple to attack orange."

After all this time of not being able to compare them, we can at least see who'd win!
LOL...I was thinking the same thing.

And the plot looks great! Love the use of the ML tree roofing components.

Did you tame cows and put them inside?

-Skylark

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are my bulls. I had them tamed and then released them into the pens in the downstairs. I was training provoke when Razz was taking screenshots. If he had told me I would have stopped for a bit. . .

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are my bulls. I had them tamed and then released them into the pens in the downstairs. I was training provoke when Razz was taking screenshots. If he had told me I would have stopped for a bit. . .
No way! I wouldn't want people to miss out on the ongoing epic battle between apples and oranges!

T

Tazar

Looks great!

I wish I knew more about hosting and posting images so I could post mine. I have 4 homes (built to look as if they are all one) in a square with rivers and waterfalls wrapping around them. If anyone would like to see, I am on Atlantic - just off the west shore of the Malas Lake.

Safe Journeys!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very nicely designed home... particularly like the contrasting wall elements and room arrangements

as for the KR shots, yes, the water does look lovely...

kay, gotta ask this... is the statue in KR actually holding his own decapitated head on his spear? that's what frustrates me about that client, how they could get one thing, the water, so right, and another, such as the statue, so wrong

sorry, here to admire your home, so that's what I'll do ~~ good job!

and ohmighosh, forgot, love the hanging clothes!!

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KR just looks so muted and dream-like that I can't stand playing in it, but I have to admit they did get the water down really well. That's a really lush, gorgeous design you have going on there!