• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My urge to play after many years is tugging!!!!

I've been away from the game for about 10 years now, I often think about the game and miss it. I finally gave in and made a new account last night. Couldn't remember any of my account emails or login info so I am starting fresh!!! A lot to learn again but so much is still the same. I don't remember last shard I played on so figured I would start on the most populated, Atlantic. I purchases the time of legends last night but still waiting on an email, just really want to get in and start building. Anyways... if anyone remembers me from other shards lets hook back up, made a lot of good friends when played and some still irl. Chars I used to play were Bubbles, Seduction, Antzy Pantz and thats all i remember. Love pvp and the fel life.