• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Tower - Enjoy :-)

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posting here because I finely figured out how to upload picturesrolleyes:

Recently I decided to get my act together and decorate my tower - The ground floor still has a bit of work to do but the rest is just WickeD - well I think it is anyway and thats whats important:)

First Floor not completed yet - nearly :)

Second floor

Third Floor

Third Floor Library

Forth Floor

Fifth Floor ChessBoard

Thanks Mezzac

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOw never thopugt about a fith floor, very nice

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOw never thopugt about a fith floor, very nice
SIXTH FLOOR concept designs are in with the Architects as we speak (yes sixth floor) - Construction is expected to begin latter in the northern spring so stay tuned:popcorn:

Thanks Mezzac

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow, lotsa stuff goin' on there, love it! great job on the front entrance and the displays for your collections ~~ can't wait to see the sixth floor! :)

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone on Siege built a house with something like 9 floors. However someone decided to page a GM, complained it caused too much lag and the GM removed it. Of course, he did it in the middle of Luna which probably isn't the best place to do something like that. If you are going to build multiple stories, do it out n the middle of no where or make sure the neighbors like you!

Courtesy of Petra Fyde:

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe - Thats clever and yes, Luna was probably not the best place to do it.

I noticed the gap on the top floor. I wonder how much damage you would take walking off that high. I fell of the fifth floor during construction and sustained 30+Pts damage (and a dramatic increase to my workers compensation insurance premiums) - wonder what you would get off 7/8 floors??

Mezzac

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very clever on the fifth floor!! I really like the snowglobe displays too :)

L

Ladygrim

I been away for a long time, but how do you get extra floors, can someone explain it to me, thank you

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was also wondering how you make extra floors... i tried it at my house but when i raised the mats all the way up i couldn't walk under them.

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I been away for a long time, but how do you get extra floors, can someone explain it to me, thank you
I Believe the extra floors were built using "Rubble". Rubble was obtained during the Magnicia Evasion event, it can get pricey to buy off vendors.

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was also wondering how you make extra floors... i tried it at my house but when i raised the mats all the way up i couldn't walk under them.

I would be more than happy to explain how it is done if one of our esteamed Moderators could advise if it was appropriate or not??

I am just not sure if giving a detailed explanation would be against any board rules.

Thanks Mezzac

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Much as I would like to, I am going to be a bit cautious and say it would be better if we didn't post a how to on this one.

What with GM's deleting some of the extra floors for lag, I would hate for someone to make another floor and lose things if a GM came by and deleted theirs.

Sorry guys.

S

solina2

WOW I love the "Chest room" I am sure it took long time. Congrats!!:danceb: