• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My teeth hurt...

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...well they did until I got the message...

"The extreme pain in your teeth subsides."...la

H

Hanna

You know they are going to reset your post record when they restore the old forums, trying to get a number of posting record here is rather pointless.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know they are going to reset your post record when they restore the old forums, trying to get a number of posting record here is rather pointless.
It might actually matter if I was trying to get a high post count. This post is entirely game related. Thanks for trying to rain on my parade. SHOOOOO!!!...la

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
It is the candy you have been stealing and eating. *nods* Try an apple. I hear they are good for you. Stealable too. *chuckles*

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is the candy you have been stealing and eating. *nods* Try an apple. I hear they are good for you. Stealable too. *chuckles*

Haha, someone left a stocking on the ground at the Skara bank. Yep, I ate it all. ROFL...la

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First time I saw that message I thought the guy was actually in pain in r/l, and was complaining to his friend that his teeth hurt. Feeling sorry for him cuz it was the weekend I went up to him, said use motrin best thing for toothache pain til you can get to the dentist. he laughed told me he ate the xmas goodies on the game, and that is why I see that message.

Later that night I gave my uo hubby goodies to eat. next days Icq I read What did you to do to me witch my characters teeth hurt. I icqed him back see what happens when you take goodies from a witch MAUAHAHA !!!!!

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Rico why do you end all your messages with the word or phrase "la" ? Does that stand for laughing always or Leave alone?

D

Desolation87

I always thought it was some sort of weird secret love for Lake Austin.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HEY!!! Why did this get moved? It is a game related post. I ate candy in game and got a message..."in game". How does that become "off topic".

*stomps foot*

I want an explanation...la

E

envinyatar

Maybe its "love always"... awww Rico you old scoundrel, who knew you were a softie after all...