• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My T-Hunter Template

T

Trollmaker

Tell me what do you think about my template :

Magery
Meditation
Music
Peacemaking
Provo
Cartography
Lockpicking

can i with this template solo all t-maps lvls?

L

Lord Drakelord

Tell me what do you think about my template :

Magery
Meditation
Music
Peacemaking
Provo
Cartography
Lockpicking

can i with this template solo all t-maps lvls?
I not sure what skill level you would need to prov or peace the guardians on the Level 6 map, but I think you will need to look at power scrolling the music skills and wear jewerly or clothing that gives you the necessary + skills in order to solo a level 6. Good luck with the template.

Here is my current t-hunter

Animal Lore 110.0 100.0
Animal Taming 110.0 105.0
Veterinary 110.0 110.0
Magery 105.0 105.0
Cartography 100.0 100.0
Lockpicking 100.0 100.0
Meditation 100.0 100.0

Str 116 116
Dex 29 29
Int 117 111 (+6)
This one has been able to solo the level 6, using a greater dragon and vetting like crazy, even with multi AWs, the trick to use is to lure them off one at a time, once all the first guardians are dead, then just a matter of killing off the single guardian while looting.

W

Warrior of Time

Mine is

Magery________100
Cartography____100
Picking________100
Tame_________115
Vet___________115..........Exter points heal per bandage.
lore___________115..........Exter controll in a fight.
resist__________75
I don't like para.................Nailed me once too many times.

Mana Regen____4
Not a damage casting mage.

Str___________95
Dex__________25
Int__________110

No stat scroll as of yet

May not be the greatest but works ok.

JasmineSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems that bards are having a tough time soloing the lvl 6 maps now. It can be done, the other thread in this forum has some good tips on that.

I've never been a fan of bards because they're so easy to kill. In your template you have magery and med, but no eval. You can't hide and you don't have resist.

At the very least, I'd advise trading meditation for hiding to give you some more survivability. Just keep you intel stat high enough to cover 50 mana points at least.