• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Sovereigns Are now zero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I went to buy a soulstone and I should have had a balance of 5100 sovereigns instead it reads 0!

Anyone else lose your sovereigns. I am hoping this is just a glitch caused by the holiday.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I went to buy a soulstone and I should have had a balance of 5100 sovereigns instead it reads 0!

Anyone else lose your sovereigns. I am hoping this is just a glitch caused by the holiday.
Was a glitch LOL I about stroked out when my 12000 were not there. Logged onto a different acct and there they were. Logged back onto the first acct and they were not there. That was yesterday, today they are showing on all of the accts under that master acct.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We pvpers implemented a felucca tax on top of scrolls and took your sovereigns. AHAHAHAHAHA

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We pvpers implemented a felucca tax on top of scrolls and took your sovereigns. AHAHAHAHAHA
And all we have to do to get them back is go to Fel and meet you? :brokenlink:

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive played siege, it will always suffer as long as its a one char per account. I don't care about ROT, it makes no difference, but there is no reason for the one char thing, its just stupid. Oh and by the way how do you find someone there other then tracking and detect hidden. LOL

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive played siege, it will always suffer as long as its a one char per account. I don't care about ROT, it makes no difference, but there is no reason for the one char thing, its just stupid. Oh and by the way how do you find someone there other then tracking and detect hidden. LOL
Helps a lot with reputations and knowing who is who. Where 6 accts with 7 characters per acct makes a lot of alts. It also encourages community and trade, although soul stones made most of us independent of other players. I am not hard to find and it is like a free kill since I went pacifist in game, except for scripters I never hesitate to kill a scripter. Ad as a bonus I only run hiding and steal on a couple of my characters. I think in the last 17-18 years I have been PK'd maybe 9-10 times on Siege and ZERO on prodo and I do 90% of my gaming in fel on prodo. Now days I would agree with you the one character per acct on Siege makes little sense and should be bumped to 2 just because of the stat issues if you have a mage type the stats are all wrong to unstone the dexer skills and if you have a dexer the stats are all wrong for unstoning the mage type skills. Two characters per acct would allow full use of most templates on one acct. On the other hand does Siege really need even more easy buttons........

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Played Siege as well and I don't really get to hang out and do anything at the "regular" time folk do things there... most of the time I'm going to bed... hard to stay up that late for me rather bleary eyed by then and yeah....

Playing alone on a shard where there is no insurance and you never see anyone until they are beatting down your backside isn't exactly what I call a "fun" or wonderful experience... I found it exceedingly dull most of the time .... rather creepy more of the time... and downright boring... The few times I was able to do things with GIL were fun and enjoyable... but they came at a cost of my sleep. So thanks but no.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Guys please come to the shard I play on and we can meet.

oh and I play on Siege

just sayin
I'm on Siege... Many of your counterparts have already met me. I am looking forward to meeting you in game as well... That will require you to leave your house in New Mag though.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
In the week I've been there I have fought one stealth tamer, 2 stealth dexers and a heap of mystic mages in protection. After seeing all of the opinions in the PVP threads, I honestly expected more of a challenge out of Siege. Truthfully, the skill level I'm experiencing on Siege is subpar at best. Most everyone I've faced , unless they have 2 pets or 1 super pet, have ran constantly and died while running. While the idea of "dry looting" people on this shard seems appealing, I've looted 6 suits of all imbued garbage and crap legendary jewels. By far, my suit is more valuable than the 6 I've acquired. Risk isn't greater than the reward in this case but allowing the outspoken Siege community to see what a real pvper does to groups of 6 people at a time is priceless.

Oh and PS: You can Blame DrAJ for me being on Siege at all.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Does every thread I have to end up an advertisement for Siege? :) I wanna know did you get your sovereigns back?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does every thread I have to end up an advertisement for Siege? :) I wanna know did you get your sovereigns back?
Na was not a Siege advert people either like Siege or they don't and I am long past trying to get people to come give it a try. I just happen to enjoy the Siege ruleset as it does actually carry risk and personal reputations do matter. But I also enjoy playing on Legends and LS as well for different reasons. Its all UO just each shard has its own individual flavor. And I am curious as well @TheDrAJ did your Sovs show back up?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In the week I've been there I have fought one stealth tamer, 2 stealth dexers and a heap of mystic mages in protection. After seeing all of the opinions in the PVP threads, I honestly expected more of a challenge out of Siege. Truthfully, the skill level I'm experiencing on Siege is subpar at best. Most everyone I've faced , unless they have 2 pets or 1 super pet, have ran constantly and died while running. While the idea of "dry looting" people on this shard seems appealing, I've looted 6 suits of all imbued garbage and crap legendary jewels. By far, my suit is more valuable than the 6 I've acquired. Risk isn't greater than the reward in this case but allowing the outspoken Siege community to see what a real pvper does to groups of 6 people at a time is priceless.

Oh and PS: You can Blame DrAJ for me being on Siege at all.
So you came to siege to pvp against the pvmrs huh ? lol, congratulations.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
So you came to siege to pvp against the pvmrs huh ? lol, congratulations.
See my new thread... I truly had no idea that Siege was 98% PVM'ers judging by the PVP topics that most of them intervened in. Now that I have spent some time and money on the shard, I'll stick around just to further prove my point but by no means is PVPing there an accomplishment.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
See my new thread... I truly had no idea that Siege was 98% PVM'ers judging by the PVP topics that most of them intervened in. Now that I have spent some time and money on the shard, I'll stick around just to further prove my point but by no means is PVPing there an accomplishment.
Maybe 18 years ago Siege was meant to be PvP but in 2017 it's not. it's also not a trammy shard. Are we infected with a slightly tinged trammel element ? LOL, yep. But there are still those of us who play here because of the slight risk involved.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Maybe 18 years ago Siege was meant to be PvP but in 2017 it's not. it's also not a trammy shard. Are we infected with a slightly tinged trammel element ? LOL, yep. But there are still those of us who play here because of the slight risk involved.
You may be one of the select FEW that feel this way on Siege. if you look at a majority of the Siege posters here, DrAj, you'll see the desire to trammelite all of UO to prevent PVP interaction.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds just like every other transient to Siege, if all of the transients that claim to be epic PvPrs hung around and fought each other they might like it...... Well until the better PvP killed them and dry looted them and they got tired of brokering in ATL gold to keep buying new suits. Epic PvP player or Guild Comes... Makes endles speeches about how great they are....... They will dominate the shard....... Loses their leet gear to the next epic PvP or Guild and is back trash talking on ATL with the only reminder of them being the second house they placed and will never remove. Geee we have never seen or heard this nonsense before except for the hundreds of times it has been repeated. Yet here the Siege regulars remain doing their thing. While the transients come and go never happy wherever they are. Of course it does not help the transients on Siege when they make most of us so disgusted with their behavior that 95% of the shard will not do business with them.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Sounds just like every other transient to Siege, if all of the transients that claim to be epic PvPrs hung around and fought each other they might like it...... Well until the better PvP killed them and dry looted them and they got tired of brokering in ATL gold to keep buying new suits. Epic PvP player or Guild Comes... Makes endles speeches about how great they are....... They will dominate the shard....... Loses their leet gear to the next epic PvP or Guild and is back trash talking on ATL with the only reminder of them being the second house they placed and will never remove. Geee we have never seen or heard this nonsense before except for the hundreds of times it has been repeated. Yet here the Siege regulars remain doing their thing. While the transients come and go never happy wherever they are. Of course it does not help the transients on Siege when they make most of us so disgusted with their behavior that 95% of the shard will not do business with them.
Funny... Since I've arrived I've had multiple people reach to me via Stratics and ICQ to help me get started on Siege. I've been welcomed with open arms by a vast majority. One player, Snoop, from UFO had an issue with me which caused me to dispatch 4 of his guildmates and collect their suits etc. Being that I'm the best player on Atlantic, I do not see another "Leet" player taking my suit etc... However, will i die to 10 people, I haven't yet, but I'm sure I will. If it suits me to continue playing there, I'd simply buy or make another (I currently have 6 in stock that I have looted). You "continuing to do your thing" is killing mob bosses and doing spawns where you hope you're not raided and killed (On Siege this is highly unlikely out of me because I won't kill the boss, I'll just kill you and loot you and probably not come back TBH allowing you to finish your champ) I did that last night to some guild there with players named Baal and like 5 other people. I forget all of their names honestly.

I've rambled on here but to my point. Siege PVP is NOT real PVP.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny... Since I've arrived I've had multiple people reach to me via Stratics and ICQ to help me get started on Siege. I've been welcomed with open arms by a vast majority. One player, Snoop, from UFO had an issue with me which caused me to dispatch 4 of his guildmates and collect their suits etc. Being that I'm the best player on Atlantic, I do not see another "Leet" player taking my suit etc... However, will i die to 10 people, I haven't yet, but I'm sure I will. If it suits me to continue playing there, I'd simply buy or make another (I currently have 6 in stock that I have looted). You "continuing to do your thing" is killing mob bosses and doing spawns where you hope you're not raided and killed (On Siege this is highly unlikely out of me because I won't kill the boss, I'll just kill you and loot you and probably not come back TBH allowing you to finish your champ) I did that last night to some guild there with players named Baal and like 5 other people. I forget all of their names honestly.

I've rambled on here but to my point. Siege PVP is NOT real PVP.
Doubt you will ever join the very small number of people that have managed to kill me. I might have died to a PK on Siege 10 times over the last 18 years or so. And I rarely run Hiding and Stealth. Wait I thought A M A D E U S was the best PvP on ATL, Or was that DIABLOW or Zora, hard to remember with all of the ones that make that claim........ look like just another transient that might be around for a couple of months from where I sit, sorry nothing special just more of the same.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Doubt you will ever join the very small number of people that have managed to kill me. I might have died to a PK on Siege 10 times over the last 18 years or so. And I rarely run Hiding and Stealth. Wait I thought A M A D E U S was the best PvP on ATL, Or was that DIABLOW or Zora, hard to remember with all of the ones that make that claim........ look like just another transient that might be around for a couple of months from where I sit, sorry nothing special just more of the same.
You just named a group of people that don't stand 30 seconds against me. However, if you truly think that you're on an "un-kill-able" level, I challenge you to meet me on Siege this evening. If you stay on my screen for longer than 30 seconds, your screen will be grey. I Guarantee it.

What time works for you @Tyrath ??

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So far I have not got back any sovereigns and I have not heard back from broadsword. Will try another email today since @Mesanna did not answer. I guess in fairness it is a holiday week so maybe that was the problem.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You just named a group of people that don't stand 30 seconds against me. However, if you truly think that you're on an "un-kill-able" level, I challenge you to meet me on Siege this evening. If you stay on my screen for longer than 30 seconds, your screen will be grey. I Guarantee it.

What time works for you @Tyrath ??
Sigh I am unkillable because I am a master of eluding PKs and PvPs because TBH they just ain't half as clever as they think they are. Never said I could kill you and have no interest in trying. Much more fun to watch people like you look like puppies chasing their tails :) The win for me is getting home with the scrolls and the drops while eluding the psycho toons. I am there farming farming now and have 12 scrolls in my pack feel free to try and find me, but I promise I will be long gone and farming somewhere else before you even get close to me :)

skittles1337

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't understand the huge hype on siege pvp,
Sigh I am unkillable because I am a master of eluding PKs and PvPs because TBH they just ain't half as clever as they think they are. Never said I could kill you and have no interest in trying. Much more fun to watch people like you look like puppies chasing their tails :) The win for me is getting home with the scrolls and the drops while eluding the psycho toons. I am there farming farming now and have 12 scrolls in my pack feel free to try and find me, but I promise I will be long gone and farming somewhere else before you even get close to me :)
Welcome to Siege PVP!

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From what I have heard Aeyko is the best at pvp in UO. I am sure that he will increase pvp action on Siege.

He has yet to find me and kill me but I am sure he will in due time.

Most of us wear imbued suits so he might not get rich off me and since I am a stealth-er and spend a lot of time at sea, I am not easy to find.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If Siege players only did PvP. Nobody would really have any gear at all. They really need to be prepared to do both PvM and PvP or at least have stealth so that they can sneak away if they get raided.

For example, I just made a thief toon on Siege like a week ago. As it turns out, I can't really do that because I need gold to fund this toon's training. Since I refuse to buy gold, I will have to train a combat skill first to raise the gold that I need to train my thief skills. I literally spent all of my money on junk armor to work stealth and now I can't even afford a llama to practice stealing on.

I understand your point Aeyko, but If you are having trouble finding anyone that provides competition for you, I doubt it will be on Siege as most templates that I have seen are not made for PvP only. The term that we give people like that in tabletop games is "Murder Hobos". Once you kill everyone in sight, you no longer have friends, and on Siege you need friends if you want to have any real fun.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If that was you that just came burning into the Abysal Infernal I was gone a full 90 seconds before you got there :)

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I think YOU just proved my case.

And no, I'm not actively searching for you. I'm not in game at the moment but will be soon.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I just proved my case.

And no, I'm not actively searching for you. I'm not in game at the moment but will be soon.
All I proved is that you have no interest in challenging PvP but just PKing and dry looting PvMs and Crafter Types :) Which is fine and legit but come one be honest about it.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
All I proved is that you have no interest in challenging PvP but just PKing and dry looting PvMs and Crafter Types :) Which is fine and legit but come one be honest about it.
FInd a PVPer that challenges me.... Don't worry buddy, I'll wait.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FInd a PVPer that challenges me.... Don't worry buddy, I'll wait.
You don't seem to understand, you provide my entertainment not me providing your entertainment :) I am sure you can find your own PvP action, I mean you being the the best PvP is bound to attract hordes of PvPrs to Siege to strip you of that title and bragging rights for killing someone so mighty and great.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
You don't seem to understand, you provide my entertainment not me providing your entertainment :) I am sure you can find your own PvP action, I mean you being the the best PvP is bound to attract hordes of PvPrs to Siege to strip you of that title and bragging rights for killing someone so mighty and great.
I see you must be the neighborhood troll of Siege... Now that's we've came to that determination.
My title hasn't been stripped on Atlantic, a real pvp shard, it certainly won't be stripped in Care bear land Siege, I assure you.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see you must be the neighborhood troll of Siege... Now that's we've came to that determination.
My title hasn't been stripped on Atlantic, a real pvp shard, it certainly won't be stripped in Care bear land Siege, I assure you.
Troll? Nope just pointing out the obvious a real top gun would constantly be followed and challenged if nothing else other than the bragging rights. I would imagine every PvP on every shard would be flocking to Siege for the chance to kill you, dry loot you and claim your title as the Best PvP in UO. BTW that would be great for business on Siege keeping the atl gold brokered in and the junk armor sets moving off the vendors.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Troll? Nope just pointing out the obvious a real top gun would constantly be followed and challenged if nothing else other than the bragging rights. I would imagine every PvP on every shard would be flocking to Siege for the chance to kill you, dry loot you and claim your title as the Best PvP in UO. BTW that would be great for business on Siege keeping the atl gold brokered in and the junk armor sets moving off the vendors.
No one is going to flock to kill a guy that they cannot kill on Atlantic where they actually keep their suits... Your logic is as flawed as your game play.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one is going to flock to kill a guy that they cannot kill on Atlantic where they actually keep their suits... Your logic is as flawed as your game play.
Ahhh so because I can amass wealth, rarely die and don't engage in PvP my logic and game play are flawed.......... Yeah OK :)

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Since we are all ready waaaayyy off topic here.

@Aeyko would you be interested in donating some of those suits that you have been collecting to a thief in need? I can't imagine I will be making many friends on Siege. Maybe we can make a guild called Murder Hobos and employ some like minded individuals that just want to burn the whole place down.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wait I thought A M A D E U S was the best PvP on ATL, Or was that DIABLOW or Zora, hard to remember with all of the ones that make that claim........
I don't know him very well personally, but Aeyko's claim of being the best pvp'er on Atlantic has actually been proven recently. Not long ago an Atlantic pvp tournament with a grand prize of multiple platinums was hosted, and pretty much every well known Atlantic pvp'er entered into it. Aeyko was the first place winner, so until there is another tournament he technically is the best pvp'er on Atlantic.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be fair, Aeyko has pretty much given an open invitation to take on all comers. That sounds like he is actively looking for challenging PvP, rather than having no interest in it as you stated.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess everyone missed the part about him coming to Siege to hunt a PvM who Gasp gave his honest opinion. Not to mention the trolling of AJ that started almost instantly in this thread due to AJs opinion in a completely unrelated thread.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UPDATE:

..... However I am still waiting for my 100 sovereigns to be added back to my account. Perhaps I am being stubborn but until I get those 100 back I will not be giving any more of my cash to the in game store.

OK - they added my 100 sovereigns back into my account. Good job!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm guessing It's a third-party site he wouldn't be allowed to name due to the Stratics rules. I think I know which one too, after researching it a bit. If not, my apologies for assuming that.
Seems the 3rd party sites are having a real run of bad luck with the bogus codes the last few weeks. Makes me think EA might actually be hunting down the bogus codes.

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran

This was an awful lot of drama for you buying a fraudulent code off an unofficial 3rd party site.

I'm a little surprised it worked for you and then they removed them though. Time to generate some random Guids and give them a try!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems the 3rd party sites are having a real run of bad luck with the bogus codes the last few weeks. Makes me think EA might actually be hunting down the bogus codes.
I've used the 3rd party site mentioned above to buy game time loads of times before. Normally you can buy 6 moths codes for half the price of Origin.com. I've never had a single problem with any of them. As far as I can see it's a legit store.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've used the 3rd party site mentioned above to buy game time loads of times before. Normally you can buy 6 moths codes for half the price of Origin.com. I've never had a single problem with any of them. As far as I can see it's a legit store.
Wonders how if they are legit the codes are half the price of the official store and codes. Please don't answer that as I already know how and why :)

Status
Not open for further replies.