• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My soulstones :(

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My house idoc'd wednesday nighht/thursday morningcould everyone ask around to see who got my bag of soulstones plz plz they were in a xmas box and the names will be thunderz/orion/hollywood/whisperer/tal'keesh. Plz can i get the back as they have 11 years worth of skill on them :(

I think there were about 20 in total some stones and frags. The house fell just south of trinsic gate.

Thanks in advance

Thunderz

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have checked both my mailboxes to see if anyone has dropped off your soulstones to GRL and found nothing but perhaps there is still hope. I will check every few days.

Magrimur

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sorry to hear about this, before I let my house IDOC I put all items in the bank on all my many chars, especially put soulstones in the bank, I sold all the walls and left only 2 items on the property, 2 jack o lanterns with pretty cool names, Maniac & Jack the Ripper. I didn't collapse the house myself because I have too much respect for the IDOC process and the IDOCers who made a meager living hunting them down and waiting hours on end for them to fall. I wasn't playing until recently but if I found them I'd give em back.