• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) My Soulstones anyone??

T

TigerDyr

Hello all, hope you all are doing great :).

I went on a brake and lost my credit card, unfortunately I forgot to transfer the subscribtion of my UO accounts to another card... Which means my houses collapsed... Im wondering if anyone got my soulstones... name is Tigerdyr. House was located above the hedge maze. I also had a tower at makoto north east where the road turns a corner.

Hope someone got the stones and that you all are doing great!!

Love

Tiger :)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hail dane.

Good to see you again. Hope you´ll make it back...

T

TigerDyr

The Great Dane might be back abit hehe :)

im gonna try bump this abit id like to find atleast some of them :)

S

Shalimar/Cleo

I've got some lost stones at NEW, Tiger, though none have your name on them. You're welcome to test the ones I have when you get back.

C

Calibretto

Hello all, hope you all are doing great :).

I went on a brake and lost my credit card, unfortunately I forgot to transfer the subscribtion of my UO accounts to another card... Which means my houses collapsed... Im wondering if anyone got my soulstones... name is Tigerdyr. House was located above the hedge maze. I also had a tower at makoto north east where the road turns a corner.

Hope someone got the stones and that you all are doing great!!

Love

Tiger :)
Good to hear from you tiger. Alot of parties lately? Drop in vent sometime. ^^

T

TigerDyr

Hi Shal :)
Well I had them in 2 seperate containers, in a pouch and in a skeleton and in both there were stones with Tigerdyr on them so I would imagine that if someone looted em they would still be together, so I highly doubt that you have any of mine, but thank you.

Thanks Mook will do, right now im just trying to see if its possible to locate the soulstones... Id hate to train taming or imbuing again!

Cali I literally have no voice right now... 7 days of hardcore party, drinking and watching koncerts at a festival kills the voice! :party::pint::lol::pint::wall: that kinda describes my week hehe.

T

TigerDyr

So far nop :-(, so could be I have to work some of the skills up again :sad2:
Imbuing and the taming skills I gues. maybe even tailoring heheh

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So why are you wasting your time posting here for?

Get to work! *cracks whip*