• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My skills are gone

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I logged in this morning and wanted to look at my skills but all the skills are gone. And it is only this character.

skills.jpg

It is still showing my total skill points but I could not get my daily gain. I was at 119.7 magery, casted the spell and nothing. So I look at my skills and this is what I got.

C

Care Bears Rulez

I have the same problem with one of my chars, I logged in one day and had no hotkeys and now i cant change or see my skills, and a guildy said she was having the same problem =[ any help would be awesome

Lord Obsidian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Looks like the skillgrp.mul file of this char is corrupt / empty.

You could try to copy a skillgrp.mul file from any other char to the folder of your affected char.

Path:
...\My Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Legacy\User Data\[Your Account Name]\[Your Shard]\[affected char name]\skillgrp.mul

C

Care Bears Rulez

Looks like the skillgrp.mul file of this char is corrupt / empty.

You could try to copy a skillgrp.mul file from any other char to the folder of your affected char.

Path:
...\My Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Legacy\User Data\[Your Account Name]\[Your Shard]\[affected char name]\skillgrp.mul
THANK YOU! all i had to do was delete the old skillgrp.mul. woohoo i can change my skills! lol tks again