• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Sims!!

R

Rowdee

Can someone tell me if my sims are still there? I left the game back in November and was maybe thinking I would come back but only if my sims are still alive and doing well haha

My sims name are Sinnamin

Can someone check for me please? If all cities have merged then they should be in EA-Land right?

I

imported_Mavric

I searched your name, nothing came up. Which cities do you play in? I know BF hasn't merged yet.

Mavric

G

Avatars are deleted after 90 days of non-payment, so chances are that sim is gone......however, amnesty is not far off, and with amnesty you will get back all the locks and anniversary items that the avatar had accumulated, so starting over with a new avatar is not nearly as painful as it used to be. Also you can sign into that account for free and check to see if she is there, too.
Lastly we just found out today that all players who are on a paid subscription by the 30th of April will be considered EA Land Founders and get more goodies and perks than players who go from free to premium after that date. All in all its a great time to come back, even if it does mean having to start with a new avatar. Names are available after 30 days of non-use so if nobody else is named 'Sinnamin' currently you could even get your name back

G

i searched for it for you but i couldnt find it, sorry. Not sure what city you were in but blazing falls hasnt been merged yet.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

Simply log in your account. If you stopped payment, your account automatically reverts to a free account. Hope that helps.

R

Rowdee

Hi Polly!!

Yes once again I'm thinking of coming back, so my next question is I suppose I don't use the old CD's to download the game back on my pc right? I can use that link on the front of Stratics page?

Thank you to all who checked for me

G

Yes use the link to download - its much improved and much quicker

Now is THE best time to come back. There are a whole bunch of new players, red lights flashing all over, houses full of people interacting and just wait til you see the custom content and stuff in game ....

You can come back for free (with restrictions on what you can do) or choose to re-subscribe ...

Downloading yet?

Polly

R

Rowdee

Thanks for the info! NO not downloading yet probably not till morning I have a few things I need to do. Maybe I will email Liz and try and get her back in game haha!!

I will probably see you soon!!

Thanks again

R

Rowdee

Well I did decide to start it now! But I'm sure there will be a problem or two along the way! *keeps fingers crossed it goes smoothly*

Thank you Nikki, I'm sure I will see you soon..bummer my sims are gone! Oh well

E

Elizabeth Z

Pfft Like I wouldnt see this post. You know I'm a forums addict :p

And I dare ya to email me to try to get me back =D lol Email me anyway cuz I miss ya :p Hi Polly Hi Nikki Hi everyone !!

I think I'll still wait a few I have the patience of a gnat and if I'm lagging whilst complaining about lag well it won't be pretty ! ..

On that note have fun! Miss you all Oh and Sinn if and when you do get back in game.. Start earning me some cash baby cakes ok? *wink wink*

Liz.

E

Elizabeth Z

Niki I hope you got a good sim job cuz Liz is spoiled ! She needs a new outfit or something.. How about being my sugar mama Polly?? Huh Huh? Anyone? :p

Oh and Niki yep I know and you're being a good mod thanks for the reminder

G

<blockquote><hr>

April 30th

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, in my post I did say April 30th

R

Rowdee

Lizzzzzzzzzzz I knew you would see this why do you think I put it in my post ha!! I did download the game again!!! Good to hear from you, I will try to email ya but you know they are cracking down on us at work, go figure!!

And of course I will start earning you some money NOT!! haha j/k you know I love ya!!