• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My sim time in EA Land is always wrong

B

bigcuban

Okay you guys I need help.... I seriously need to start working but I have refrained from it because my clock is always wrong in EA Land.... and it used to do the same thing in TC3... and I need to know if there is a way I can fix it or if someone else can fix it for me.... I log into EA Land A LOT... and only 2 times have I EVER got the correct sim time..... when I land in city view my clock is jumping constantly from lets say 10:22AM,11:04 PM, 3:06 AM and it keeps going and going until I land somewhere once I land somewhere I guess it stays on whatever was the last time that was being displayed on my City view before I landed somewhere... this is a pain since I never know when to start greening for work can someone please help me

I

imported_sedusa

Have you considered posting this in Technical Advice?

B

bigcuban

Nope I havent... although I used to play TSO a lot I used to be the kind who only read them never actually posted.... should a mod just move it or can it stay here? If it can stay here I guess wherever it may be more likely I can get a reply about whats going on LOL

G

I have heard about this from a couple people, if your clock is set correctly on your puter it should be correct in game. If it is correct and you still have this issue please post on the Wiki Bug Report Page. Thanks

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

If you have a home in EALand, you could try going straight there when you enter the city, instead of clicking on the city. Ya never know.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have heard about this from a couple people, if your clock is set correctly on your puter it should be correct in game. If it is correct and you still have this issue please post on the Wiki Bug Report Page. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
The in-game clock is a game function that has no connection to your computer clock.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Only clock problem I've ever experience is when doing the diner job. Sometimes the diner only gives me 5 mins on the clock instead of 10 minutes my co-workers receive. However, it seems to reset itself by second shift.