• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My sim is lost

G

I clicked the move button to move my AV sim to EA Land and she hasnt showed and I cant find her anyone, I have already posted about this once and no one has even tried to help me.

P

PB Three

She'll be there when the next sim-move takes place. When that is, I don't know for sure. Just be patient, my friend.

PB Three

G

Ok thanks for the info at least I know that she isnt gone forever thank u

P

PB Three

Don't mention it.

I like being helpful, and don't know why no-one even tried to help before.

EDIT: Wait -- can you find her in her original city? If not, *then* we have a problem.

PB Three

G

<blockquote><hr>

I clicked the move button to move my AV sim to EA Land and she hasnt showed and I cant find her anyone, I have already posted about this once and no one has even tried to help me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmm... curious. Your sim should still be available for you to play until the move takes place.
In fact, you even get a message to that effect when you confirm the move.

G

I got that message and the one day i looked and she was gone i checked ea land and then went back into the other cites and she is just gone
lol

P

PB Three

Ok -- THEN we have a problem.

I'll try to remember to tell Parizad next-time I see her... unless she sees this herself.

PB Three

G

ok ty so much i dont wanna lose her she is over 100 days and had 25 skill locks

D

DGLita

Are you absolutely sure that when you clicked Move, you didnt click Delete instead? The 2 buttons are side by side and it would be easy to click the wrong one

C

Cruz Cavera

I had the same problem.. My sim would be there one minute and the next login it would be an empty slot. It doesn't do it anymore since my arrival to EA Land. So no worries.

D

DGLita

<blockquote><hr>

I am absolutely sure i clicked move

[/ QUOTE ]

You shoudl report it as a bug then, it the tech board

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am absolutely sure i clicked move

[/ QUOTE ]

You would have then had to pick the city to move her to, I'm guessing that only EA-Land shows as a moveable option now.

May seem an obvious question but worth checking, have you altered your shortcuts so that you can only see EA-Land sims on one of your shortcuts?

Polly

I

imported_Qute Pi

Have you used the arrow on the select a sim screen to see if there were sims out of your 3 sim view?

I

imported_SimTripps

I was thinking the same as Qute - prod city sims will not show once you patch to EA Land... Your sim is probably still there hun, she just hasn't arrived in EA Land yet... If you patch back to the regular cities, she'll probably be there, in her original state lol...

G

I don't recommend trying to patching back to AV until the problems with the updater are fixed.

Polly

I

imported_SimTripps

Ooo I didn't realize they were having patch problems...