• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Sim is entitled to?

G

I came back to playing the sims after being in hiatus for about a year. I noticed that my sim is entitled to 1099 days, then it give the birthdate and how old the sim is. What does entitled mean? What is it going to be used for? If it is going to used to determine the sims 'actual' age could it include the skill lock as if in actuallity the sim is "entitled"? I miss my sims. [frown]

G

Entitled = the amount of PAID time your account has been active

See Amnesty Program thread for more info (and quote from ea-land site regarding locks)

G

Mu pleasure - looks like you came back at the right time.

G

Now then the question would be...I noticed that only my TC3 has that "entitled" icon. Does that mean that only the Sims that were created back in the day will eligible? For example back in the day I had 1 in TC, 1 in AV and 1 in BF. If I were to create Sims in other cities now, does this mean that they are not entitled?

G

Good question....... I 'm not 100% sure

BUT.....

I'd assume they would as if you were inactive for more then 90 days you sim would be deleted so you'd have had to re-create anyway.

G

I believe the entitlement age comes from the account age so all the sims on that account have the same entitlement age. If you have a sim in the production cities, that entitlement age doesn't show because those cities don't have the same shiny new code that TC3 and EA Land have. Once they merge, all the sims should show entitlement age. If I'm not correct, some will correct me.

G

Gracias very much. Can't wait. The excitement...the anticipation...ahhh! Leading a simple life can be so satisfying!!!