• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Siege of siege

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Or The McDougles come to Siege
I decided to Give it a real try I've had a McDougle there since 2011 but never really played him

I got both a Mythic token and a soul stone and made a workable Bard/Mage

bought cheap LRC suit and am on my way almost have enough to place my house and have found nice spot !!

Not one person has killed me that's right on the PVP shard not one person has killed me (one nice red did offer :gee:)

I might or might not chronicle my adventures but the point of all this is give it a try !!!

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to Siege then and good luck!

If you run into trouble with anything don't hesitate to ask for help in general chat or on the Siege boards.

If you have trouble with slow skill gains feel free to contact me via PM for info on how to gain skills quickly. Especially in your template's case you can get to 120 in all skills very quickly if you know what you're doing.