• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My request to Chad on Napa Valley....

K

Kurgan

I would like to join your thieves guild.
As I am an up and comming thief myself. I would like to learn from a great player on the proper way to play/be a thief.
As I have been on Napa now for many years.. (8.6yrs)
Gwendlyn DiCorci I think would make a fine addition to your guild.
Please let me know if you are accepting new guild members at this time.
If you do not see Gwendlyn DiCorci around, please look for Scribbles (USSR) guild.
Till we meet next..

I

imported_Chad Sexington

<blockquote><hr>

I decided to go with 65 magery.
This will give me a good chance of casting most spells.
As my char is going for opening chests with telekinesis, and to cast recall when needed.
I pick them first, the cast telekinesis.
I am also thinking about putting mining on this char for T-map. Since I have already GM'ed mining, this will not be a far stretch for her.
I know I can get a 100% or higher LRC suit with good resists on it.
As my char will not be a fighter. Chivaly will not do much for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as you have lockpicking and mining and are even tempted to cast telekinesis on chests as you stealth past them... this is the last guild you should be joining. If you're dropping lockpicking, decide not to get mining, and chests in dungeons only serve as obstacles as they spawn right on top of champ spawn alters, blocking the gate, and your get-a-way... pm me.