• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Question for YOU!!

J

jamison

Umm... does anyone know of a legal place to download the game client? The games like WoW and UO allow you to download the game from their servers, is there one for FINAL FANTASY XI?

I've bought a new PC and have not had to install the game in a really long time... I am not sure where the disks are lol.

Y

YoungUn

Couldn't you register for a free trial by clicking on the "buy now or free trial" link on the official website? I'm not 100% sure, but it might work, and better than hunting for disks that are AWOL.

B

Banhammer

Couldn't you register for a free trial by clicking on the "buy now or free trial" link on the official website? I'm not 100% sure, but it might work, and better than hunting for disks that are AWOL.
Pretty sure the FilePlanet free trial only has the original game and not the expansions.