• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Quest to hit Legendary Healer, 9 hours and only 2.0 gains

G

120 anatomy
110 healing (now)
spent 9 hours ressing a ghost, only gained 2.0, tell me it doesn't take this long, tell me there is another way, some encouragement please!

I

imported_Athelas

It really does take that long. Sorry

I've gained a bit working on the Magincia docks, healing folks after the NPC Healers (damn them) do the ressing. Gotten a little karma from the Great Lords/Ladies, too

G

Thanks for the input, I have tried ressing a ghost for hours and/or curing lethal poison and the gains are painfully slow, I've resigned the skill to a stone for now and am working my tactics out for a whammy template and using curse weapon and confidence along with chivalry for healing at the moment. I may continue my quest for legendary healer just to do it one day and when that day comes I'll open this post again.

M

Mordakian

I too have the quest of hitting legendary on one of my characters. I reached 100 today actually already have the scroll ready to go for legendary, but is it worth it? What are the advantages of 120 over 100? How long is it really going to take? Thanks!

I

imported_weins201

Did you try if when Discorded, I am just curious if it helps?

I

imported_weins201

also try stoning your anatomy. I rem way back when whith linked skills you could effectivly train one with the other gains. Like Training anatomy, lock it when you get an anat and healing gain and from then on all gains go straight to healing? Don't know but might be worth a try?

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe that was an old 8x8 trick. I think I used to do that with magery--I'd wait to get an eval gain, then 8x8 my magery up.

(Then again, I might be completely wrong.)