• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] My proposal for a Rares Fest, Five Rares fests from Now!

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is my video proposal to have a rares fest on my shard. Don't be alarmed, I don't want it until five rares fests from now so as not to step on anyones toes.

Please watch, its extremely detailed, and I hope it sets a new precedent for proposals from here on out.
My Rares Fest Proposal

Thank you, I look forward to your comments, thoughts, and suggestions for improvement.

Please don't ruin it.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IMO, it's unfortinate that we cannot please everyone. Host it whatever day you feel that you want to host it. You pay to play this game, and remember that. The people on these forums do not pay your monthly fee to play, you do. I'm not trying to sound harsh or anything but it's like a guildy of mine said in game to another player harrassing her "You are just a name in the game, and nothing more". Ofcourse that could be viewd as alittle harsh, but lets face it. Most of us really don't know one another irl lol. There will be toes stepped on regardless of how you plan this apparently, just judging from the previous threads about these rare festivals. IMO it's just like having a vendor house, if people want to go see what you have for sale they will. If they don't want to participate, they wont. :-/