• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My own drunken fault, atleast there are some good honest people left

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other day I was playing around fighting against the new TB alliance and decided to pull out my old unused stealth archer to toy with them. Half his suit was on a new char that didn't have INS so therefore was uninsured. Upon my death I realized that I forgot to insure said items and they dropped.

Low and behold I returned to the field to find whomever had my suit pieces. Thankfully the person that looted my stuff insured it and returned everything without a question.

I just wanted to give props to those couple guys in despise that returned my items and were not jerks about it. I can't for the life of me remember names, but I'm sure I would recognize them upon seeing them.

Just a side note: if in the future this unfortunate occurance happens to one of you guys. The favor WILL be returned.

Thanks again for being "good guys"

S

Spoz

Thats the kind of thing I want to see. Names would be appreciated - I remember this kind of thing!