• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My opinon on Skill Speed

• Thread starter princessofsh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

princessofsh

I really don't mean to act like a hog but, can we change the skill speed just a little bit? I mean, it "MIGHT" bring back the joy of skilling. We have had 118% for so long. It would really help all of us if it was raised just a bit.

Thank for reading.

J

JRock

Yeah. Especially since the skills increased to 20 points.

P

princessofsh

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah. Especially since the skills increased to 20 points.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. This would be different if its just 10 points.

G

GRINCH II

it got increased to 20 points cuz people were able to lock all skills at 10 points each. i dont think skill speed should increase but i do not like when you are high on a skill on how slow it is to go up. 118% is good if the speed stayed the same on how high your skill is.

C

Cruz Cavera

Skilling speed is still the same. Back in 2003 we could max skills at 10.99. Well, 118% was the max speed for that amount of skill capacity. It should be double what it is now.

P

princessofsh

<blockquote><hr>

Skilling speed is still the same. Back in 2003 we could max skills at 10.99. Well, 118% was the max speed for that amount of skill capacity. It should be double what it is now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly =3