• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Newest Plot

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought i'd share my newest creation for my guild! It's pretty much finished, only got a tree stump here or there to add i think.
It was very bright so i had to dye some of the sides black so it wasn't such an eyesore lol. I wanted to go back and do it in a darker white or grey, but that roof took me 4 hours to make and i don't want to face it for a while. I think it looks alright anyway. I'll be adding some Chaos banners to the side when i can get some.

I've had a master stroke though and will be re doing it eventually in a different colour, but its going to take months to get the materials i need. But when i finally get round to re doing it i'll post up another screenie :).

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! Well i can tell you! That it went from awesome to absolutely pimping now i've just re done it with abyssal cloth gozas! Was very expensive but definately worth it!