• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My New Mac..

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After fighting with my Mac last night from shutting off at any given point, I decided it was just time to upgrade than fight it. I really had my eye on a much more cheaper Dell XPS, but the woman at Best Buy was busting my chops for going from a Mac to a PC. It was not Kosher. So she sold me on getting the MacBook instead. It is literally the thinnest screen I've ever seen on a standard notebook. Since it's so thin, I ended up getting Full Geek Squad protection for 2 Years. It includes the parts, basically whatever happens they will fix it. It was the quickest $1700 I ever spent, but look it, it's so sexy..

This is the exact model

So now I shouldn't have any troubles with TT anymore, well I better now..haha

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice! You sure aren't acting like someone on unemployment :p lol

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice! You sure aren't acting like someone on unemployment :p lol
But the government pays out so well..haha
I'm also one of those people who will buy something, and then figure out how much I dug myself into a hole after. Luckily I just added things up and I'm going to still have a surplus of unemployment benefits even after I pay for it. BUT Yes, now I'm behaving myself and am going to act like an unemployed person...:eek:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, I'm not criticizing you. I read your other thread. I'm just thinking about how I'd be if I were unemployed. Actually.. considering my wages.. I'd probably get more from unemployment than I get paid. LOL

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know, it's a messed up! Also my mom said I can right it off as a tax write off, as I need it to work for ChaCha. Which will put me at a loss, so it should cover most of my taxes for that. Plus I found an OEM Version of XP Home for $99, so I can write that off as well. But also if anyone is interested in a nice White iBook G4 that has battery issues, send me a PM. I'd be willing to part with it fairly cheap..:hahaha: