• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My new house

C

Caelas

Just designed this today...only the walls and all that, no deco yet.

First Floor - Storage Shed, and what will be a paladin themed hall with hopefully a stone ankh.

Second Floor - "living" area, with couch and fishin' corner eventually

Third Floor - Armory. Nuff said.

Top Floor - Dunno yet...:wall:

Anyway, I'm looking for ideas for the top floor. I was thinking a garden, but I have plenty of space for that outside the shed. Any suggestions? Don't want anything evil...I'm past that deco stage LOL

Z

Zabrina

Great design, I really like your house :)
I dont have any good ideas for your roof though, but a good tip: look through the deco thread and you'll get a bunch of good ideas for nice decorations. Best of luck!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
second on the roof :) especially since you have no plans for it... houses just look so finished when there's a roof on them

C

Caelas

Well, after a couple hours of looking at my design...i scrapped it and went completely different and I'm happy with the layout. Just need more deco!

Outside

1st Floor - Going for a samurai / asian theme, needs a lot of work yet. Black roof tiles will eventually cover a big forge

2nd floor - training / fighting area. Probably won't be used, but hey, it's deco

3rd Floor - personal area. storage, deco, and whatnot.

Now...I saw in a picture online somewhere (don't have the link right now, sorry) of a similar house that had these folding paper looking walls...kinf of like the old style changing "walls" you see in older movies. Any idea what those are and how to get them?

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, after a couple hours of looking at my design...i scrapped it and went completely different and I'm happy with the layout. Just need more deco!

Outside

1st Floor - Going for a samurai / asian theme, needs a lot of work yet. Black roof tiles will eventually cover a big forge

2nd floor - training / fighting area. Probably won't be used, but hey, it's deco

3rd Floor - personal area. storage, deco, and whatnot.

Now...I saw in a picture online somewhere (don't have the link right now, sorry) of a similar house that had these folding paper looking walls...kinf of like the old style changing "walls" you see in older movies. Any idea what those are and how to get them?
Shoji screens tailors craft them

C

Caelas

I agree, they do need something. I suppose it's all about how you decorate the inside / yard.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be interested to see if you get the forge set down under those tiles, for some reason I think it may be a problem

and I'm still liking the first design better :blushing:

C

Caelas

The forge worked great. Even has embers floating around a bit in the SA client.
Deco not done...need more plants, need to dye the pillow, and get more stuff in general.