• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My new home

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Took me about 5 months to complete cause i got caught up IRL with alot of stuff, but here it finally is! Im very happy with how it has turnt out. It is called Sanctuary and is located at the Chaos Shrine on Europa if anyone wants to go there in person. It's an RP building for my Hand of Chaos guild and it also houses my Chaos/Blackthorn themed rares collection. Here are some screenshots, hope you all like :).

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice! Love the "minimal" use of the stained glass windows and placement of the hops.... Good job, Escaflowne

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done Escaflowne! I especially like the outside curved wall with the statue and flowers on the right hand side of your house.
Also, the statue in your courtyard, with the plaque; I'm curious of what it says.
It makes me feel like you are honoring two people that has crossed your path in some way. :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for your kind comments :) The statue is of 'A Chaos Crusader' which is the warrior rank of my Hand of Chaos Guild and the plaque says "Chaos Will Prevail".

My guild the Hand of Chaos is an RP Guild all about defending peoples freedom and spreading the principle of Chaos throughout the land. We follow the teachings of Blackthorn before he went crazy. We believe that Order and Chaos go hand in hand and there must be a balance between the two but with the fall of Blackthorn chaos faded away and Order and the virtues were allowed to spread unchallenge and enslave the people of britannia. We fight to restore Chaos in its rightful position by the side of Order and the virtues, we are freedom fighters and black knights of a sort who challenge tyranny and fight to give Britannians the right of choice in what they beleive.
Can find more info on us here:
The Hand of Chaos - Ultima Online Forums

Heres a screenshot of us in force:

And a screenie of me preaching about Chaos and Blackthorn at Castle Blackthorn when i ran in the Europa Lord Protector Elections:

God im getting carried away, as you can see im clearly crazy about Chaos and Blackthorn, wish he was still alive lol. I've got 3 more plots to build and decorate in my housing project around the chaos shrine, so will post up more pics of those when im done :)

I also wrote a poem about the Hand of Chaos if anyones interested lol:

Chaos Shall Prevail (Poem)

Following the teachings of Blackthorn,
A great man who tried to bring about a new dawn,
With our efforts, chaos will be reborn,
And we will protect it with an Ironfist,
All we want is to co-exist.

The Kingdom embodies Tyranny,
Lacking the presence of equality,
Enslaving minds with virtuous chivalry,
No one can live like this peacefully,
So we will take a stand against this brutality,
This criminality of denying the people a personality,
Because the land needs the diversity of individuality!

We march fourth with a steel drum,
To bring freedom to the Kingdom,
For it’s people we will defend,
As we combat tyranny to the bitter end.

Across the lands we shall spread the principle of chaos,
The seas we shall sail and mountains we shall cross,
As we embark on our heroic tale,
Chaos shall prevail.

Right i think i've gone a step too far in opening you all up to my world of Chaos lol, i'll end the post here.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I honestly don't know where to begin.. I've never enjoyed many houses with the darker walls, but I absolutely love yours. I love the courtyard, most of all, and especially how you managed to get the straw roof to blend so well. The unformed statue, with use of one used on top is fantastic. I'd continue, but it'd only say "i love, i love, i love" repeatingly. Great job! (and I don't say that often.)