• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My new blog about gaming.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck and looks good. Hope you get alot of coverage on the games you like to discuss.

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coverage? That sounds like a lot of details...

Personally I just put together my musings about subjects. The musings aren't overly long. I only uses pictures when I feel it tells a story I'm trying to convey accurately that I can't tell with words.

I'm newish to blogging so I won't say more than I have to about any given subject.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:)

What I meant by coverage is a person like me that maybe finds something intersting on the net from any site that may pertain to a game I am covering.

So if you posted something on your blog that I found that was a great contribution to something I am covering I would post your blog and link on my site. Gives you more viewers coming your way.