• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mysticism] My Mystic Dexxer "help plz"

C

CannabisKing

After haven a few mths away n coming back too see this mystic swords toon running around. Cant really figure out the wep I need to run this temp tho, so any good advise would rock, tks :}

120 Mystic
120 focus
120 Swords
120 Bush
90 Tact
120 Resist
30 Alchy +30 Jewlery= 60

The use of the bok , well we all know why, NS But why spam SP when the NS only para's till they trap outa it, or is that "it" the trapping out? Will that trap box damage set off the SP? If so will a bleed to the same? Last but not least, If I hit my target with my imbued bok while using the NS can my wep's imbued property still be activated, such as HLD 50% ?

How bout 60 points in Alchy with G-exp pot's and some dart's to boot? The Alchy say's "If the user of explosion potions has any alchemy skill the damage will be increased by 1 for every 5 points of alchemy skill the user has. The effects of Enhance Potion items are also added to explosion potions."

Ring\Braclet
+15 alchy each FC 1 FCR 3 each +25 EP each, then either LMC,HCI, DCI I would run this on one of my faction toons to get the DCI n HCI bonus off the gear.
As far as what armor I need to imbue for my cap's ( lmc, hci, dci, etc...) I can manage to get 13 MR , 9 HPR , 40 LMC , but need the lrc in the mix. Crazy hard to see this be any good.

Any good advise would rock !

If so what would a good imbued wep for such a mystic swords bush dexxer?

V

Vaelix

After haven a few mths away n coming back too see this mystic swords toon running around. Cant really figure out the wep I need to run this temp tho, so any good advise would rock, tks :}

120 Mystic
120 focus
120 Swords
120 Bush
90 Tact
120 Resist
30 Alchy +30 Jewlery= 60

The use of the bok , well we all know why, NS But why spam SP when the NS only para's till they trap outa it, or is that "it" the trapping out? Will that trap box damage set off the SP? If so will a bleed to the same? Last but not least, If I hit my target with my imbued bok while using the NS can my wep's imbued property still be activated, such as HLD 50% ?

How bout 60 points in Alchy with G-exp pot's and some dart's to boot? The Alchy say's "If the user of explosion potions has any alchemy skill the damage will be increased by 1 for every 5 points of alchemy skill the user has. The effects of Enhance Potion items are also added to explosion potions."

Ring\Braclet
+15 alchy each FC 1 FCR 3 each +25 EP each, then either LMC,HCI, DCI I would run this on one of my faction toons to get the DCI n HCI bonus off the gear.
As far as what armor I need to imbue for my cap's ( lmc, hci, dci, etc...) I can manage to get 13 MR , 9 HPR , 40 LMC , but need the lrc in the mix. Crazy hard to see this be any good.

Any good advise would rock !

If so what would a good imbued wep for such a mystic swords bush dexxer?

:stir:

J

[JD]

im just pullin this outta my arse, but 120 resist to me seems redundant on a char that can cure all curses, poison, and mortal while healing for 60 dmg (if in protection) and has a healing stone that cures poison. only thing you really need to be good about is those trapped boxes to avoid para gank. but, no harm running it if thats what you wanna do. try with and without and see if it works for you.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would say... alch is probably a waste on that template.

But.. if you were going to use Alch anyways you want to go 66. I believe the EP bonus comes in increments of 33.

Also, since alch isn't on jewels you would need to use the skill bonus for a different skill and use real skill in alch.

I'm working on a similar template but rolling with 60 chiv and going 4/6 casting.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would say... alch is probably a waste on that template.

But.. if you were going to use Alch anyways you want to go 66. I believe the EP bonus comes in increments of 33.

Also, since alch isn't on jewels you would need to use the skill bonus for a different skill and use real skill in alch.

I'm working on a similar template but rolling with 60 chiv and going 4/6 casting.
If im not mistaken, mysticism falls under the same 4/6 chiv/70 magery rule. I briefly tested, and thought it did anyways.

spoonyd

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If im not mistaken, mysticism falls under the same 4/6 chiv/70 magery rule. I briefly tested, and thought it did anyways.
Chiv does fall under that rule. I've already tested your thinking as well. Shame :(

C

Catty

Hi,

i get similary temp...

120 sword
90 tac
120 bushi
120 parry
120 myst
120 focus
50 chiv

Got nice equip with 100 lrc, 40 lmc, 18 mr, 25 hp, 45 dci/hci 50 ep, 2/6 fc/fcr/ 15 sdi
stats with pots are awesome too 150 str( hp)/ 103 dex / 140 int ( mana)

using as weap bokuto.

The temp is nice for killing single targets, for long fights its not so good, because even with 120 focus and 18 mr it takes a lot of time to collect all ur mana. And u need at least 100 mana for big damage dump.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi,

Got nice equip with 100 lrc, 40 lmc, 18 mr, 25 hp, 45 dci/hci 50 ep, 2/6 fc/fcr/ 15 sdi

I'd love to see a breakdown of ur suit, because honestly... i can't say i really believe you on this one. i tried and tested alot of armor builds, and you have mods in ur temp that i couldnt dream of fitting in such as ep..that much mr...balanced with things such as 45 dci and full casting, and max sdi?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I'd love to see a breakdown of ur suit, because honestly... i can't say i really believe you on this one. i tried and tested alot of armor builds, and you have mods in ur temp that i couldnt dream of fitting in such as ep..that much mr...balanced with things such as 45 dci and full casting, and max sdi?
Agreed.

My suit ended up with 12 MR, only 40 DCI, no EP, no SDI, and only 2/4 casting. My stats ended up being 150 hp, 40 stam, and 165 mana after pots.

My stealth version of this build was much more difficult because of skill increase items.

Though my talisman spot is being used for orc brute tally so that would have opened up another mod slot or two elsewhere if I had used a different talisman.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
right, i managed 45dci, 15sdi,a nd 2/6 casting with 12MR on a non faction suit, and my stats were very similiar to lynks. even with some of the bonuses from the faction suit, MR, etc.. how in the hell would u fit in 50 enhanced pots... this guys got something wrong lol. i used the mana phasing orb talisman, which opened up some spots, BUT STILL! lol

C

Capt.E

try something along the lines of necro bracer, aof, faction stormgrip, faction folded steel.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Are you all fitting 100% LRC into this suit, or are you using regs?

-OBSIDIAN-

C

CannabisKing

Hi,

i get similary temp...

120 sword
90 tac
120 bushi
120 parry
120 myst
120 focus
50 chiv

using as weap bokuto.

The temp is nice for killing single targets, for long fights its not so good, because even with 120 focus and 18 mr it takes a lot of time to collect all ur mana. And u need at least 100 mana for big damage dump.
Re: My Mystic Dexxer "help plz"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like the rest, I gotta call ya on some BS:gun: Not only have I made 3 differnt suits to fit inn the right MODS but in one way or the other, one mods or so is lacking. To date, Ive spent well over 40 mil on these 3 suits and the last one I just made 2 nights ago is by far the best, But haven said that, It can still be improved greatly.
This is my breakdown of my suit for a non-faction mystic bush swordsman.

DCI-50
HCI-45
DI -65
SSI-20
LRC-100
LMC-40
CASTING-2/6
SDI-8
HPR-4
MR-5
HPI-10
SI-1
DI-5
MI-14

Naked Stats, STR 101/HP 100
DEX 48/STAM 48
INT 111/ MANA 131
Stats with gear , pot's and petals
STR 127/ 123
DEX 68/68
INT 125/145
Im reworken the DEX to the lowest point so I can still swing at cap.

Again this is harder then a faction toon but still Im haven a great deal of success with it at the gate and spawns.

Crimmy-DEX 5, HPI 10, HPR2
Conj Garb-MR2, DCI 5, Luck 140
Int Boot's- INT 4
Rangers Cloak- SSI 5, SDI 3, LMC 1, Kinetic eater 5 (wtf is that tho)
Imbued Woodland Leg's- HCI 5, LMC 4, LRC 20, 16-13-8-18-7
Imbued Horned Arm's- LMC 7, LRC 15, 8-18-18-10-15
Imbued Horned Gloves- LMC 8, LRC 15, 7-19-18-10-18
Heart of the Lion- DCI 15, Mage armor, 15-10-10-10-10
Pendant of the magi- Int 10, MR 3, SDI 5, LMC 10, LRC 30
Ancient samurai Helm- DCI 15, 15-10-10-15-10
Orny- Casting 2/3, LMC 10, LRC 20, 15
Blue diamond ring- FCR 3, HCI/DCI 15, Pyh 11, Poison 10,
Conj Trinket- STR 1, HCI 10, HPR 2, DI 20

Resist's are, 70-70-64-70-75

And for the times I forget to enchant wep, I'll also use Imbued Bok with SC, HCI/DCI 15, DI 10

Some improvements can be made with, but then some more new gear needs to be made. Battle Mage, Lt Sash, and Tangle.

But good luck with whatever ya might have..............:popcorn:

C

Catty

Of couse its possible, but i changed my equip a little since i play this temp in prot and this time its more better to play my myst dexa.

I got now:

120 sword
90 tac
120 focus
120 myst
120 bushi
120 parry
50 magery

I changes items with fc/fcr, couse in prot its useless. If i come at home i post my equip.
Parry is really nice vs all archer stealther, ninja dexa. And with 50 magery i can recall, (re)cast prot, teleport, stone wall.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Of couse its possible, but i changed my equip a little since i play this temp in prot and this time its more better to play my myst dexa.

I got now:

120 sword
90 tac
120 focus
120 myst
120 bushi
120 parry
50 magery

I changes items with fc/fcr, couse in prot its useless. If i come at home i post my equip.
Parry is really nice vs all archer stealther, ninja dexa. And with 50 magery i can recall, (re)cast prot, teleport, stone wall.
MANa VAMP/PURGE FTW!

C

Catty

Everyone got his own weakness.

Also here is my old equip in details that i post early, cuz u say it's impossible!!! See by urself its all possible if u got lot of mneys and right stuff!!! ;)

Attachments

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
not everyone has such a glaring giant huge weaknessrolleyes:

Also, it appears you also rely on Enchant? YUCK! that si the only reason you can come close to decent stats, so you are now easily susceptible to mana vamp, and was/is super susceptible to disarm. Lovely.... You are the kind of person i love killing.

C

Catty

MANa VAMP/PURGE FTW!

It depend which one temp u fight.

I fight with 120 ressi a mage and this really dont help , at the end u will die, cuz u will be allways disturbed casting cleas wings, so u have to use only heal stone or just heal pots, maybe confidence, but at the end this is useless.
This temp is just not for 1 vs 1, more for open pvp or for fast killing.

C

Catty

i can play without entchant.

Bokuto: sc, 1 di, 1 fc, 15 dci, 20 hci.

I dont fight a mage with myst dexa, so i log my myst mage and fight him with it, with my myst dexa i run with guild mates and spamm plague and nervestrike. Every temp got his own playstyle, just like stealther, if they dump his mana they use smoke bomb and stealth away or just dexa that will be perma mortaled or blood oathed, he run awya 2.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya... I don't see that template being effective in the slightest. Vamp, purge, sleep and a bola.. I see you getting run down alot.

C

Catty

Its really effektive to kill one really fast, precast plague, target release double nervstrike + trigger and down is one before he cast purge or mana vamp ...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its really effektive to kill one really fast, precast plague, target release double nervstrike + trigger and down is one before he cast purge or mana vamp ...
I'm well aware of how the offense works. Your whole offense is negated by someone simply being aware of your presence.

I play one of these, and it can work well in group and 1 v 1 settings (while not being a total ***** and off screening to cast every time). It involves resist.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and heck, if someone had trouble getting vamp off, just mana drain them to negate the offense until u can vamp lol

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I built one of these gimpy guys for the heck of it. I'm not use to the temp yet but it seems darn fun when it all works together. Give me a week or so and I'll update the temp and see how it goes.