• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My most sincere apologies!

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am so sorry everyone for the lack of follow through on events lately. It seems that the last few months have been incredibly trying on my resilience. However, please know, that despite the RL priorities - I am still working (diligently) on revamping the Elven Song Radio site, even though I have switched back to the old design for the time being and will be resuming game shows on the shard shortly.

We have just acquired two houses, directly out of Luna's West Gate which is an excellent location for everyone to be able to reach the events.

It is no question that hosting all these events for everyone is my "happy place,' in game - so I look forward to us being back on our regular schedule bringing more fun and events to everyone on our wonderful shard!

Thank you all so much for your support and paitence!

Love ya all!

Inky