• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Miscreants

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EDIT: I should explain. I was looking over my characters and felt oddly dissatisfied. Is this what I have been doing all these years? I swapped my warrior's skills onto my one crafter dude. Turned the former warrior into a crafter. One guy I decimated because a human tamer/ mage isn't as good as an elven woman tamer mage. I also wondered... any suggestions for the final character? He's good as a blank slate.

HS
Smith GM
Carp GM
Mining GM
Hiding 91.9
Stealth 75
Tinkering GM

ES
Animal Lore 102.2
Animal Taming 98.2
Eval int GM
Magery 99.1
Meditation GM

Mystic Smith
Smith GM
Eval Int GM
Imbuing 120
Magery 92.9
Mysticism 85.0
Tailoring GM

YO
Anat GM
Archery GM
Healing GM
Resisting Spells 41.4
Swords GM
Tactics GM

HG
Eval int GM
Magery 94.9
Resisitnig Spells 89.4
Meditation GM
Music GM
Provo 70.9
SW 76.7

GZ
Eval int GM
Magery 97.3
Med 55.5
Necromancy 89.4
SS 88.9

Seventh character has some missc skills
Soul Stone with GM Alchemy
Soul Stone with 70s Tailoring
Soul Stone with 80s Inscription

Twelve years...

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think use what works for you what you have fun with don't get caught up in the do more damage faster race...

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not sure about what your interest are or play style but a fisherman can be a relaxing thing people like to do for your 7th char.

That said, at this point with BOD turn ins (and really just lack of high end reward) I'd question why you have 2 crafter related chars on the same account. I'd make 1 crafter with all crafting skills (remove hiding/stealth unless you really like mining while hidden) and make the mystic into a caster (no crafting skills). With the soulstones you can swap out crafting skills as you need.

That said, like @Anon McDougle said it's really just whatever makes you happy when you play. If you like having Archery/Swords on the same char as a role playing char or just for fun then go for it. If you are looking to be efficient with the builds though, there are several things to do that would streamline some characters to reduce duplicate or wasted skills.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My original character is Percival who was a mage archer at one point gm mage archer and a miner and tinker as well and used to mine in a mining house where you could mine through the walls. He dropped tinkering and mining and magery and became an archer swords guy in the days before soul stones. He remains that till today. At some point he also had resist which I dropped and he learned chivalry. I play him once in a while because he can handle a variety of situations but obviously not the uber character. Just tailor his tasks with what he can do. He remains the one of three characters who don't do crafting. The other two are a treasure hunter and a fisherwoman. Not one uber character in the bunch. But I'm still playing 20 something years later.
105 archery
anatomy GM
Chivalry GM
Healing GM
Parry GM
Swords GM
Tactics GM

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I returned after getting frustrated with getting pked all the time I had skills like this:

Magery 95
Swords 95
Tactics 95
Anatomy 90
Eval 95
Tinkering 100

Random mix of skills
25 camping
other junk because we gained skills when someone near us did that skill.
I never turned my arrows down.

I was a pot drinking swordsman that made EVs