• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Intro

• Thread starter Pinky Pepperpow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pinky Pepperpow

kk! I'm Judy aka Pinky Pepperpow. I know a lot of you from playing and doing runs with pals so I needed to join up and do this properly! I love all the toons i've met from here and have a blast doing the runs with ya'll.

I've been playing a little over a year now. Still have old phrases and clothes..LOL! Yanno, there's some ya just can give up right?

I live in Inianapolis I'm moving on June 3rd to the Phoenix area and have been very bad about packing, due to my TT addiction. And...of course will bring my laptop along for the road trip.

I just got a 72 hr susp for telling someone my estate is in the home of Indy500...SO BE VERY CAREFUL! They seem to be getting very picky on TT lately. Luckily my twin brother has a TT account that he got bored with (payed for a year) so I have a back up...but it's just not the same as being Pinky!

I'm a 118 today, but will be a 120 by Saturday. I'm maxed on CB's and will max SB's on Friday [after my little punnishement :(].

Anywho...just wanted to say hello to everyone and see ya in TT!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya Pinky, welcome to Stratics! Though I could swear I remember you being a member here before the data crash...

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Yay Judy!!! Glad you posted!!! You are an awesome toon, an awesome friend, and I love ya to death!!! Glad you are gonna make the stratics run a little more regular!! By the way, Judy and I were planning on maxing the VP together but she was a bad little duckie and likes to talk!! I decided I had to wait to max sell and cash til she got her get out of jail free card!! She convinced me to go ahead and max on Thurs and we would have Pinky ready by Friday. Anyone interested in a VP marathon on Thurs and Fri??? She will need like 7 wins to do this!!! I know what I am doing the next 48 hours!!!!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

LMBO Susan aka Sally B! I know what you'll be doing too so better get some sleep and rest your puter hands/wrists! UGH....I worked hard to day (well what I consider working hard) packing up. I still have a few more days worth and then the final few boxes for the mover's on Tuesday. I'm just stoked about driving across country with 4 dogs...yeah baby...that'll be fun stopping every 3 hours to walk, water & feed them. Luckily no deadline so I can bunk at hotels in the eve (hopefully with wireless connections) an chill in TT and keep in touch.

Lub ya!

G

Granjell

Driving with dogs - a glutton for punishment! I only ever had one dog and he got carsick!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

Driving with dogs - a glutton for punishment! I only ever had one dog and he got carsick!

I have one big dog and 3 small ones. The little guys will be in crates and the big guy will had the back seat to himself (I have an SUV). So it shouldn't be bad...and hey, I've been doing the dog thing for years so I pretty much have it down to a science.

Nice to meet you too!

L

loadexfa

Judy is nothing but pure trouble. And I highly recommend playing with her. ;)

Josh

S

Steveo

Hi Judy!!!! I believe we done the VP together last sunday night with my toon Steveo. Its nice to meet you and welcome to Stratics a great place to learn and make great friends.

S

Stubby

WELCOME, Judy, glad to know ya. Heard of ya, now I know you are real. Wouild love to runs with you. If you have room on your sf, please send me a code or I will send you one. Nice to meet ya.

DOGS RULE!!! I have traveled with one of mine before, and he would live in the car if I let him. He just loves it!!:heart:

M

MissPoodledoodle

Hey, nice too see you on Stratics! You just need to behave so you can play as Pinky... ;) lol. See ya on TT!

D

da wiz guy

kk! I'm Judy aka Pinky Pepperpow. I know a lot of you from playing and doing runs with pals so I needed to join up and do this properly! I love all the toons i've met from here and have a blast doing the runs with ya'll.

I've been playing a little over a year now. Still have old phrases and clothes..LOL! Yanno, there's some ya just can give up right?

I live in Inianapolis I'm moving on June 3rd to the Phoenix area and have been very bad about packing, due to my TT addiction. And...of course will bring my laptop along for the road trip.

I just got a 72 hr susp for telling someone my estate is in the home of Indy500...SO BE VERY CAREFUL! They seem to be getting very picky on TT lately. Luckily my twin brother has a TT account that he got bored with (payed for a year) so I have a back up...but it's just not the same as being Pinky!

I'm a 118 today, but will be a 120 by Saturday. I'm maxed on CB's and will max SB's on Friday [after my little punnishement :(].

you gave me an idea to make an intro for myself! thanks!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

thanks for all the sweet comments....hey steveo we did do some runs together and if you pm me i can code ya. That goes for anyone else too!

Sorry I haven't replied...I'm on the road, gonna post an update on me and my travel woe's and pros in a minute!

I miss toontown! BTW, a day after getting back online (from my bad toon bannishment) I got another 72hrs...yay Pinky!!!! Wouldn't want to ruin my rep yanno!

XO

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I miss toontown! BTW, a day after getting back online (from my bad toon bannishment) I got another 72hrs...yay Pinky!!!! Wouldn't want to ruin my rep yanno!

XO
Yeah, after this crushing blow we decided we have to start playing with headsets so maybe she can stay out of trouble.....don't know if it will help her though!! I'm sure she will find a way!! Thelma is gonna corrupt me yet!! Louise is the good girl, right???:gun: LOL

K

Krissy rocks

Hey guys! I'm not too new here. My name's Kristina and I've been on TT for a few months but my laff meter is still low. The reason is I stopped playing because I joined when I was visiting Josh a.k.a Huddles/Sir Crumblebrains and stopped playing @ my house because the connection wouldn't cooperate. Anyway, I've been playing a lot more lately and I've been getting harder tasks so I'd like some help. Well I guess that's it. :)

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Welcome Kristina!! I have played with you a few times and had fun. Glad to hear you will be playing more.......just don't learn any bad habits from that uncle of yours!!!! I will be glad to help you whenever you need it........I think we are still friends, if not send me a code and I will add you again!! I have a toon, Precious, that Dane and I have been working on (gag training), that just got to DDL tasks. I can add you to her too!!

K

Krissy rocks

Um.. no you're not on my friends list for whatever reason but yeah I'll send you a code... once I get it. And I won't get his bad habits. lol

L

loadexfa

Another teen on Stratics. Oh the pain and suffering you inflict on us all.

I'l glad your internet connection lets you play again. Better hurry and build up Rosie or Sir Crumblebrains will become too good to play with you. ;)

:danceb:

Josh

Hey guys! I'm not too new here. My name's Kristina and I've been on TT for a few months but my laff meter is still low. The reason is I stopped playing because I joined when I was visiting Josh a.k.a Huddles/Sir Crumblebrains and stopped playing @ my house because the connection wouldn't cooperate. Anyway, I've been playing a lot more lately and I've been getting harder tasks so I'd like some help. Well I guess that's it. :)

K

Krissy rocks

Oh don't worry I'll bug you as much as I can. Since you bug me like 24/7, I WILL get revenge. And by the way... I am getting her strong!:stir:

S

Stubby

:eek:snap: You go girl!!

Welcome to stratics. I had a great time running around the factory with you. I just felt bad that the two randoms didn't really let us play the way we wanted to. We will have to change that. BUT, you did get another suit part. Anyways, welcome. I also have a dog toon with 45 laff if you are interested in working on tasks with that one, I can send you a code.

See you in TT, Sandi :popcorn:

V

Voilet

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself! My son actually introduced me to TT just 2 months ago...now of course I take over the computer and am completely addicted! rolleyes: My husband just rolls his eyes and laughs.
I cant wait to max out. I wish I would have got known the importance of sound when I started.
Just happy to be here!!:cheerleader:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Toontown Stratics, Voilet! Great to have you aboard.

B

Bumbledogswirls

WOW, this is a BIG thingymagig 4u PINKY! LOL! that's funny. CU on later!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

Anyway, I've been playing a lot more lately and I've been getting harder tasks so I'd like some help. Well I guess that's it. :)
I'll be hooked up at my new house tomorrow (Weds 6/11) and will be happy to help out...as long as you don't invite Josh (te-he just jokin'). PM me!

Judy

P

Pinky Pepperpow

hey there Voilet. Is that your real name or a typo? I'm sure a million ppl have made the joke that it rhyme's with....yanno! Hope I didn't offend ya, just playin', :party:

G

Granjell

Welcome - a lot of us took over from the kiddos, so don't feel bad. It's the natural progression.

V

Voilet

Nope no typo...just tryin to add a little humor. *flush* Hee hee Im workin in DD right now finishing up DD tasks.

hey there Voilet. Is that your real name or a typo? I'm sure a million ppl have made the joke that it rhyme's with....yanno! Hope I didn't offend ya, just playin', :party:

V

Voilet

I just wanted to vent and say how horrible and rude people are when it comes to the CFO. Thanks or not even giving someone a chance. :bs:

B

Bumbledogswirls

I just wanted to vent and say how horrible and rude people are when it comes to the CFO. Thanks or not even giving someone a chance. :bs:

*COUGH* you think YOU have it bad? Gosh, i'm almost maxed all my gags, 110 laff, and I'm a hollywood, and people STILL try and shift me! gosh. Yes, i'm soundless. Get over it. You chose to be soundless, now you have to go prove to all the fools out there that you rock, and they can rot for all you care. Give them a strong peice of your mind girl. Soundless has benefits BTW. Haveing everything else is exceptionally useful. TNT, hypnos, Pianos, Jugglers, B-days, and Rainclouds. Give you the added benefits of destroying cogs faster when they run out of their "precious" foghorns. Some people are good about it tho. (I'm acknowleging you Susan, Pinky, Josh, Stubbs, and Alexa) Get to be SFs with stratics folk, they'll back you up!

L

loadexfa

Not nice dude, very not nice, what do you
have against TEENS?! LOL :stir:
I think you knew I was joking, but everyone may not be familiar with my style of humor. So, to clarify, totally joking. I know of 4 teens that I am TF with, always have fun with them. :)

Josh

K

Krissy rocks

lol you guys. Yeah I get shuffled a lot. I'm still really weak so... yeah and Josh is joking about the whole teen thing but it gets annoying. Especially when you're right next to him. To little stubby: Yeah can you send me a code for your other toon? Thanks. To Pinky: Hi! Sorry I kinda missed today. Can I send you a code? Let me know. BYE!!! :lol:

B

Beachmom321

Hi everyone! My name is Connie ... I've been a member of toontown for 3 months and I finally made it to forum :) I am 29 years old and like most started this with my child in mind, that quickly passed ... lol! I've learned alot since Susan (McBoo) has taken me on as a friend after several vp and cfo battles together. I live in Indialantic, FL (a beautiful beach community) many vacation here. Hope to see you around don't be afraid to say hello I'm a bear but really nice : ).

Roxy McGoober ~ 108 laff and growing ... Max Sound, Throw & Squirt (homegrown). All Suits in progress!

B

Bumbledogswirls

Good luck with ALL your suits! LOL. WElcome to ,boards beachmom, Pinky, and Kristina. I hope whole heartedly that you guys enjoy all of your time on stratics.

PS. You may send me a code, Kristina and Beachmom, i just made a TON of room in my list for SFs:thumbup1:

S

Sheriff Tricky

Welcome to all new members who I may have missed posting to. Welcome to the Stratics family:grouphug:

If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

J

j.c.

lol hi there gal boy sounds like you had blast with moving lol you still have your old clothing all that is funny ok time for an upgrade with clothing lol

my family live arizona for while we were lived in holbrook arizona lol the wind lefted off the ground my mom an dad threation to put rocks in my pants so i would not fly away lol.:lol:

oh no toontown did not do that did they oh man that suck sorry had to go through that gal.

wtg on the laff there gal whats CB an SB's?

hi too all the new toons an if i am on i will do my best to help you out
if my ribs let me lol evil things lol

any way welcome to all who are new statics boards as well as toontown

C

chipper1228

Hey guys just found this page and am a newbie myself. If anyone can help me catch up fast let me know. Been on playing for 3 years and have some great online friends, but no secret friends. Let me know if you are interested.

Prince Chipper Thunderwolf, Crazy Ginger and Sherriff Bubba Dude