• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] My houses falling

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
If anyone sees any of my houses falling please tell me. The wife and I are both underway with the navy till Sunday and our credit card was compromised right as we left port and so all of our accounts aren’t being paid for. If you see one going in decay please post here and I am still trying to find somehow to get the paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ummm in case I find one when I wonder around , what names would I look for to know yours?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Axtonz (zento house) a mongbat (zento house) Sarah-Ann (keep near Brit) Tyrath (few houses) those are the ones I really wouldn’t want to lose

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I know the ant house and hag house fell. I will replace them when I get back but if anyone got the teleporters from them it would be a huge help to link them.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Another house would be the tuski wolf house

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yeah we have 10 accounts total but we will have them paid when we reach land Sunday if the sea trials go well

Creeger

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As least two are gone already. HagHouse, and A Hole, I think they were called. We just noticed yesterday and started trying to contact you.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have a 90 day grace period from the time your account goes inactive. Unless you're playing the risky 3 month house refresh game, you should be 100% ok if your accounts just recently went inactive.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
No been at sea 112 days. Carr went bad about 80 days ago I think

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
That’s what I just asked my sister. I am starting to think it was over 90 days ago since the first 2 houses fell. Just hoping either way more don’t fall before Sunday. And does the rule still apply that you have to open the doors to refresh the houses? Haven’t had one fall in years

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When houses start falling you cannot refresh them, and only owner can enter them or interract in any way. The only way to stop them from falling is to re-activate account

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yes I know that part of it I am just wondering the old method was if you are the owner and it was in decay you had to pay then you had to open the door as well to refresh it.

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I believe it's refreshed at the next server up after reactivating payment, as long as it's not too far into decay to save it. Hopefully someone else who knows for sure will post.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have had a house in idoc stage, activated account, I paged gm with info and in an hour my house was refreshed. This was about a year ago.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it takes around 1 hour (sometimes more) after you reactivate the account to refresh the house. You don't need to open doors for it to refresh.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you could also just give those accounts back to Tyrath since he seems to have made a return to UO...

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yup I am asking him. If he does then that will be done

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you could also just give those accounts back to Tyrath since he seems to have made a return to UO...
Not much of a return just hanging around lurking and watching the slaughters at the bonfire clicky while it lasted :) But I can take the accts back and keep the most used houses up on Siege as a public service.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yer having way too much fun with that snake :) Since you shared that on my page people keep asking me if it is my snake.......... I keep telling people to go back and read what goes with the pic and then see if they still have questions LOL.
I’ll try to get a pic of the Timber rattler that lives up there too. He’s old and wily, so he tends to avoid us

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I’ll try to get a pic of the Timber rattler that lives up there too. He’s old and wily, so he tends to avoid us
You ever seen the video I made of our giant timber rattler? LOL she reaches out and strikes the camera while I am taking the video. Can't remember is I posted that one on FB or not. I should UL to the Youtube Channel though. That stupid video of the calf being born is almost to 1 million views......... I am betting the rattler striking the camera would beat it.