• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My House will IDOC and EA Locked it out

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I am writing this because I do not want my house to fall, and I cannot get into my UO account.

My Game time Codes have expired, I am unable to log into Mythic with my Email/Password

I Email broadsword; they told me my accounts are currently suspended due to someone making illegal purchases from the Origin store. I have contacted EA a few times and even put int a support ticket, they still have not gotten back to me one week later, and my house is getting closer to IDOC. I have the money, I did nothing wrong, but the lack of unity between Broadsword and EA is very upsetting. Broadsword pretty much told me nothing they can do and passed me onto EA.

Can anyone assist me with a telephone number?

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello,

I am writing this because I do not want my house to fall, and I cannot get into my UO account.

My Game time Codes have expired, I am unable to log into Mythic with my Email/Password

I Email broadsword; they told me my accounts are currently suspended due to someone making illegal purchases from the Origin store. I have contacted EA a few times and even put int a support ticket, they still have not gotten back to me one week later, and my house is getting closer to IDOC. I have the money, I did nothing wrong, but the lack of unity between Broadsword and EA is very upsetting. Broadsword pretty much told me nothing they can do and passed me onto EA.

Can anyone assist me with a telephone number?
Okay got to help.ea.com

Then choose Contact EA.

Then choose Origin Store.

Then choose PC or Mac.

Then choose manage my account.

Then choose Banned or Suspended Account.

Then it will ask "Are you accessing the game through an Origin Access membership?" Choose yes or no.

Okay if you haven't signed in it will ask you to sign in with your EA(Mythic) account. You can try if it doesn't work try signing in with Facebook, PSN or Xbox Live.

Then it will have you chose method of contact , you want to choose call me or call back it will ask you to input your phone number and then they will call you.

It usually doesn't take very long for them to call.

I hope this helps you.