• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My house just fell, seeking soulstones

Z

zorrah

Hello all,

I mistimed when my house would fall and missed it by a couple of hours. Didn't transfer my character in time, and left 5 bags locked down in my house. It likely fell around 5 pm PST (some items were still on the ground when I logged in). I am not going to fuss over the items in the bags (lost two transfer tokens, doh--expensive mistake), but if you happened to grab the two soulstones (Cart 100 and Lockpick 95.1 for Katherine), please inbox me.

House was in Malas, just west of the Luna Bridge.

Thanks!

edit: I know that there is a soulstone thread here, posted there too, but since the fall was so recent I thought I might grab someone's attention here :)