• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My house isn't showing up?

G

All of the properties I have had (even ones that I bought from another person), won't show up on the map. It's always set to allow all visitors, but it never shows up on the map. Help!

G

No I am not, I just purchased and built the property yesterday (before maitenence).

M

Monkeybear

You have to be on the top 100 or have like 5 people on the lot for it to show =]

G

Oh. Well, my friend just bought his house, no one has even been there, and it shows up in city view.

G

Was it on the top 100 when he bought it? Did he have a bunch of his friends over?

G

That can be enough, if it is a little used category, like Games or Offbeat. Skills, Money and Stores have a lot of competition, and are a lot harder to get on the map.

Of course anything I say is just a wild guess, because you have not given us any useful details, like list ranking, category, hours open, time of day it was open or if it has been recently moved.....all of which can influence whether or not it shows on the map filter.