• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] My House (better late than never)... CLOSED

Nozomi Tsuji

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
...South Zento on the shore. Japanese Castle design. Owner 'Nozomi Tsuji' Auction on this thread.

So, do I hear 1 gold to start us off? :D

Auction ends @ 2359 GMT on Wednesday 6th February. Bids after that time will not be accepted. The house will have to be transferred no later than 1600 on the following day as I will be jetting off on holiday and may not return.

Edit: If you wish to make an anonymous bid, PM me and I'll post it up.
Edit2: A few have asked, yes the building design will remain the same on transfer.
Edit3: The house is completely empty. Doors are now unlocked feel free to have a look inside.

Apologies for the short notice but I've kinda been tied up in RL activities/work as of late.

My reasons for the auction are:

1. I'm taking an undetermined extended break that could end up being permanent.
2. Don't want to let it fall and end up as a plot that never gets used by someone who just likes to hold on to house plots (weird bunch)
3. Had loads of offers in PM and clearly I can not appease all so I will throw it to the hounds.
4. If I do return I'll have some capital to buy a space ship and some lasers when that patch/expansion eventually gets released.

Last edited:

Vizz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ducky! Its my chance to get awesome spot for house in Zento! Or if you want to get it too i can ask yours place:) No really i like your place much more that that one near the shore.

BET: 6mil!

Last edited:
T

Tazar

12m - If you leave the buildings in place. :) I really like the design.

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love the design. The location is excellent (just under outstanding). But I can't raise that kind of gold.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
It is a gorgeous design and a fine location.

Zalfein

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nazomi,
best of luck and hope to see you back. You're doing really good on the auction, it's getting near castle price. Good for you!

Zalfein

T

Tazar

not too late according to the time stamp she gave earlier... still 4 min to go.

T

Tazar

I got the gold over a long period of time playing Siege (A couple of years now)... and you'll see me - if you can find me... *runs off with an evil laugh*

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well, bidding is fair play, i hold no grudge to whomever wins. But the suspense is killin me!!

T

Tazar

It's not Stratics time that really matters - since I think that is set by the time on your computer. What matters is the time the OP set when she verified the time in post #20.

Zalfein

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stratics clock is 3 minutes ahead... timed it
Looks like I didn't time it that good, but my reply was quick enough.

Tanager, you're now my real estate agent, please conduct the transaction for me ;-)

Zalfein

Nozomi Tsuji

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Looks like I didn't time it that good, but my reply was quick enough.

Tanager, you're now my real estate agent, please conduct the transaction for me ;-)

Zalfein
We do have a winner...

Congrats Zalfein!

I will arrange a transfer via PM/ICQ at a time that is convenient to your estate agent.

I will have my spaceship and lasers after all!!!

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey Tanager - Congrats - I will stop by with a house warming gift after you have moved in!