• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Home Crafting

C

CaptRex

The first time I tried using My Home, I was like a child lost in a mall, especially in hiring and crafting - using the new system. I don’t read much when it comes to game info, but I made something that may be of good use to people new to this. This may be only a part of what players should know, but I know that every player should know about these things once you purchase a Home. Below are a few tips on how crafting and hiring is done.
My Home Crafting:
Divided into Workshop Crafting and Kitchen Crafting.
Workshop crafting – You can register this through the artisan in the workshop.
- Hire Gyebaek (Swordsman) or Oichi (Gunner) as an artisan. (Level 80 Upgraded)

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm138/Syreange/rean/artisan2.jpg

Kitchen crafting – You can register this through the chef in the kitchen.
- Hire Bluetooth (Viking) or Robin Hood (Archer). (Level 80 Upgraded)

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm138/Syreange/rean/chef.jpg
Register My Home Crafting - Can be registered in two ways: through the main character’s crafting window or through the employee’s crafting window.
-To use the main character’s crafting skill, begin personal craft as usual while in your home.
• If you start a personal craft at home it will become My Home Crafting instead of personal crafting.
-To register crafting with an employee’s an employee’s crafting skill, choose (assigned job) from the employee’s window.

C

CaptRex

I'm talking about my favorite game dude.. I know you are not interested but thanks for viewing.. at least:gee:

C

CaptRex

So what is a real game for you? Like what? I know you are a console gamer.. Me either but this is a MMOG discussion so I want to share my Online experience..