• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Guildies Abyss House

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is really super awesome! No one deserves it more, this is way cool! Check the attachment.

Attachments

M

Muu Bin

Nice. Where does the flooring that looks like a Medusa head come from?

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice. Where does the flooring that looks like a Medusa head come from?
No idea, and he logged already so I couldn't ask. I am guessing its something specific to the abyss houses. If I find out I will post what he says!

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, Kalahan's in EOTD?

Btw, Medusa floor is a deed drop from killing Medusa. Very rare drop, just like the statue and bow (I would say the floor and statue are equivalent in drop rates and the bow is high).

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, Kalahan's in EOTD?

Btw, Medusa floor is a deed drop from killing Medusa. Very rare drop, just like the statue and bow (I would say the floor and statue are equivalent in drop rates and the bow is high).
Noper's... I'm too afraid that the Count will bite me! But the winner has chars in several guilds. :)

M

Muu Bin

Lol, Kalahan's in EOTD?

Thanks Beefy!

R

Rand Al

wow.. you guys are sleeping together? Slave Girl needs to add that to her notebook.
She does not stand a chance to get with me. You only wish. And im sure in slaves book you are in her bed not me!

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think what I said above was confusing and it's highly possible I wrote it before going to bed. So to make things more clear:

The big floor tile is like a 6x6 mat of Medusa. It drops as a deed from Medusa much like the statue and the bow. The Statue and the Floor Piece are of equivalent drop rates. The Ironwood Fey Slaying Bow is an easier drop rate. I think that's more comprehendible.

X

XLaCeDX

Yeah I get bed head rally bad don't I?:)
wow.. you guys are sleeping together? Slave Girl needs to add that to her notebook.

Thanks lols thought I'd miss the war for attention between you and Kahlan while I was away.

But you've kept it going for me I see.

Oh, my notebook's are all full. :(

I was mostly tracking lunch ladys anyways.

Rand lemme translate lols post for you.

lols is jealous she thinks you are dating Kahlan and that I should write that down in one of my notebooks.

:)

X

XLaCeDX

She does not stand a chance to get with me. You only wish. And im sure in slaves book you are in her bed not me!

I don't really know what that means but maybe you are confusing me with schezwan?

The only girls in my bed were my daughters when they were babies.

It did make breastfeeding alot easier, although my 2nd baby daughter fell out and banged her head once when I feel asleep. I had her on the edge for some reason that night duh.

*feels guilty*

She's ok she's all grown up and in college now.

R

Rand Al

I don't really know what that means but maybe you are confusing me with schezwan?

The only girls in my bed were my daughters when they were babies.

It did make breastfeeding alot easier, although my 2nd baby daughter fell out and banged her head once when I feel asleep. I had her on the edge for some reason that night duh.

*feels guilty*

She's ok she's all grown up and in college now.
I was not talking about you it was toward lols and slaves book of who is sleeping with who in uo which is totally ridiculous only ones that hooked up irl that i know of is sargon and hag and they are happy so be happy for them. I do not think you know what is really going on 99% of what is posted and said is jokes and clowning of people.
I do not think anyone wants to know about your kid feeding habits or the unfortunate parenting fail of dropping a kid on the head poor kid :(

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excuse me but, do you mind keeping me out of this?
I don't know what crazy delusion you're going off of but... I haven't made any slanderous comments about you in this thread so please keep yours in whatever notebooks you have them in, because they're all fallacies and lies.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And all I wanted to do was congratulate my guildie and longtime friend on a awesome house....