• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Begging] My Go at Begging

B

BunnyFooFooo

Okay so here it goes i have been doing well with my begging made quite the bit oh shiny metal with washing of the britannias' fine animals, did the trying to save the population from the horde minion infestation u know those vile creatures carry the bugs now i thought with my birthday rolling around my char. that bit older i needed a profession. I came up with Chef. Yes make good of myself. Begged me a nifty bit of money for my oven and flour and such. Proceeded to make myself a cake. Then i decided i shall inscribe it!!! Being ever so proud of my accomplishment. Now the sad part... Plopped myself at brit bank spamming
Selling uber non nerfed cake picked the fleas off it myself!!!! And sad to say no buyers... Sigh i should have stuck with not making myself better ugh.... Anyone want a cake??