• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My freind in austin went to lord britishes house

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my freind who moved to austin went to lord britishes house. apparently its more like a castle i guess hes got buku bucks. anyway he built a replica of the old shakespearian play thingie in the front and i think there making a documentary or something on him how he went to space or at least broke the atmosphere.
like a shapesperian court for plays its a replica pretty cool huh :D

S

SUPRsalad

Wait, you're talking about Richard Garriot? Nah, hes broke as a joke. Spent all the money he made creating ultima, and went to space to spend like 2 days on the space station. I heard he was producing a new browser-based mmo so he could make more money to go to space again.. lol.. Sounds just like a UO player.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait, you're talking about Richard Garriot? Nah, hes broke as a joke. Spent all the money he made creating ultima, and went to space to spend like 2 days on the space station. I heard he was producing a new browser-based mmo so he could make more money to go to space again.. lol.. Sounds just like a UO player.
YouTube - Secret Spaces - Brittania Manor

Multi-million dollar house doesn't sound so broke to me...

S

SUPRsalad

Multi-million dollar mansion doesn't necessarily mean he has cash. Its probably paid for hands down, and texas property tax isn't that bad. I mean, yeah, hes got a great deal more money than any of us here, but having enough to go to space again? Not by a long shot..