• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My First VP!

L

loadexfa

OK, not really my first VP, but the first one for my new toon, Sir Crumblebrains. That will be on this Sunday's run I hope (we have a house guest so I may not make it). If not then next Sunday. Just wanted to post so everyone knows who I am. If both Sir Crumblebrains and Huddles are on a VP run then Huddles should be my wife Anjela. We'll see, she's somehow managed to lose her ToonTown addiction! (So sad)

Sir Crumblebrains is low laff (35) and not an uber so I'm fine if he doesn't survive the first few runs. I'll do my best of course but sometimes that VP can cheat a lot! I was playing Huddles with Sally B the other day trying to rear stun. His carriage would open, I would throw a pie and then right away I would lose 3 laff and fall on my butt. A moment later I would see a gear shoot in my direction and then he would get disabled. It was really annoying fortunately Huddles has enough laff to buffer cheating VP's. Obviously this was a lag issue and hopefully won't be a problem because we use dead districts on Sun. :)

Josh

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats in advance! LOL looking forward to meeting the other half of Huddles.

G

Granjell

Hi Josh - Maybe I'll bring Missus Hoggat and we'll have two cold caller level 1's along for the big guys to try to keep alive! (lol) Just remember to stand still so they can toon us up - See ya! (I hope)

S

Stubby

Congrats Josh, I wish my new doggy, who is sf with crumblebrains could go with you but she only has two suit parts so far. But anytime you want me to bring Stubby, I am there for ya!!!! Just let me know. I can put Crumblebrains on my sf for Stubby too if you have room. If so, just send me a code. K??????

;)

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Hey Josh, I wouldnt worry about Sir too much. You are a smart toon even if you will be little!!! You arent gonna throw a slice of pie at a level 12 all by yourself!! I felt the same way about Precious in the VP. When Pinky got out of jail and we were working to get her maxed and Sally was at 49 and couldnt VP until that evening I brought Precious. She did just fine. I was sure I was gonna die in the cog rounds but it was fine!! I was careful in the pie throwing but I can knock back from a distance really well with my laptop!!! Just make sure someone has you on their radar!!! Now that Sally is maxed in VP, Precious may be making a regular appearance at the VPs!!! I will keep bringing Sally if there seems to be a surge of smaller toons though. It is really fun to help little toons stay happy and get a win esp since this group has helped me sooooo much!!!