• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My First Veteran Award(s)

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
I finally have been back long enough to get my first veteran award(s). Because I had to start over with a new account I only get first year. I have already claimed a red soul stone because those can’t be gotten any other way I don’t think. :cool: To my surprise, and joy I am able to pick another one. :D How many do I get BTW?

Anyhow, I am looking at getting one of these with my next pick:

· Commodity Deed Box

· One of the portals (either regular or corrupted)

· Auction safe

I don’t remember these being available when I used to play long ago. :confused:

Which one do you think I should get?

Will the commodity deed box save me money?

Will the portal(s) really be that useful?

I have a vendor in my house, will the auction safe work better?

Aries

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
You get 3 picks with the 1 Vet-year.

The Commodity box will not safe you money but it will help you if have large ammounts of raw materials.
When you buy raw materials from a Player, you gonna get it in deed form and the only Way to open the deed in your house is a Commodity Box.

The Portals are not that usefull if you build a Custome House you can place portal tiles anyway , maybe if own a Castle or more than one House .

For 1 Vet-reward you get 3 Auction Saves. I dont think they work better , stay with the Vendor if you wanna sell normal Stuff.

Get a Commodity Box , and than save the last pick maybe you need something later.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just save them. All the things you mentioned can be purchased in game for gold.