• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] My first IDOC after four years - need some apraisals

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres alot of new items on uo now so I'm not sure what is what, but I got today:

Colorless Royal Leggings of Embers
Cloak of Death
Pumpkin Scarecrow
Tattered Wall Map
Ruined Tapestry
Holiday Bell from Melantus
Honorable Swords of Fumiyo
A Whispering Rose from Belcaus
Jaana's Staff
Ember Staff
An Old Necklace and An Old Ring

I'm aware some of them might not be rare, but any info is appriciated :)

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Colorless Royal Leggings of Embers
By "colorless", if you mean the normal platemail color, they can be dyed to look like that.

Cloak of Death
Those were from turning in a Cloak of Corruption and some threads. I usually see them for 500K - 1 million per.

Pumpkin Scarecrow
Halloween Event Drop. Worth less than 25K, in my opinion.

Tattered Wall Map
Can be created with the Cartography skill, using completed maps.

Ruined Tapestry
Also a Halloween Event Drop. Also worth less than 25K, in my opinion.

Holiday Bell from Melantus
What color?

Honorable Swords of Fumiyo
Treasures of Tokuno Event Drop. Worth maybe 50K - 100K, in my opinion.

A Whispering Rose from Belcaus
Whispering Roses are sometimes tricky to price. For example, a rose with the name "Kimberly" on it would be worth far more to me than most people. The name "Belcaus" is hardly common and probably not one that most people would be actively searching for. However, in my opinion, it is still significantly better than those named "Aaaaa", etc.

Jaana's Staff
Virtue Artifact. Worth maybe 50K, in my opinion.

Ember Staff
A Haven Quest item. Essentially worthless, in the sense that anyone can still obtain them easily.

An Old Necklace and An Old Ring
More Haven Quest items. Essentially worthless, in the sense that anyone can still obtain them easily.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ Kimberly - Thanks for explaining where they came from and giving the OP a price check!

@tehfloof - While some of those by definition are rare in the fact can they no longer be obtained except from other players, I think your best bet would be to post them for sale on your shard forum.

Congrats on the IDOC and good luck on the next one!

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks all! It's weird comming back after all these years and not know whats what.

However I know Ranger armor is still rare and was lucky to get a few peices today. And the bell is pure white.

Thanks ^^

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ Kimberly - Thanks for explaining where they came from and giving the OP a price check!
My pleasure. =)

@tehfloof - While some of those by definition are rare in the fact can they no longer be obtained except from other players, I think your best bet would be to post them for sale on your shard forum.
Agreed.

Thanks all! It's weird comming back after all these years and not know whats what.
No worries. Glad to help. =)

I took a couple years off, myself, and didn't think anyone played anymore because no one was at Britain bank.

However I know Ranger armor is still rare and was lucky to get a few peices today. And the bell is pure white.
Unfortunately, the Ranger Armor isn't as rare as it used to be.

The bell is worth about 1 million - 2 million, in my opinion.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From my experience, I'd say no more than 2m on the white bell, although I think you'll find the actual price you sell at closer to the 1m than the 2m. Ranger Armor goes for 250-350k a set.