• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My first housing plot- 2nd design

T

Torrey

Really mad I didn't know about this part of the game earlier, I knew about Towers but figured you had to be super rich, ohh well.
2001 returning player.

With some starting funds help, and a buncha dungeon runs, I purchased my first plot!
Hmm, how does this work 15x18 plot 157k spent, now I own dirt! Ohh my...

Back to the dungeons so I can build walls and maybe even doors.
I present you with my first design 219k spent total plot and walls.
It's hard to be clever when your poor. :)

Back to the dungeons, ohh huh what? where did this item come from.
Artifact drop, sold for enough to cover a house upgrade!
Very happy to own 15x18 custom house!

1st floor- vault iron door/gate, animal holding pen, general work area.

2nd floor- living quarters, with reinforced door for security.

3rd floor- crafting areas, with deck for taking lunch breaks.

Roof-general use area, possible star gazing and general lookout area.

Not enough gold/skills to add decor yet, looking forward to it though.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice home, I like it.

What shard are you on? If it's one I play I'll sponsor some deco stuff for you ;).

T

Torrey

Thanks, I play on Lake Superior.

Next week I'll make my crafting char, I created too many chars picking my new main have to wait the 7days so I can delete to make room for it.

The 2 wooden chests I found on vendors. :thumbup:

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations! Housing is fun stuff! Crafting is very cool. You'll want to do a little research on the elven quests in heartwood for recipe drops and maybe coordinate those with skill gain crafting, so you can make stuff for exp and also turn it in for recipes. Not a ton of items that way, but I think at least for bowcrafters you can gain skill all the way up with the various quests.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Torrey,

Glad to see you finally discovered this fun, if slightly maddening & crazy aspect of the game. (So far though, no one is crazier than Sarsmi that I have seen when it comes to deco :p). That diving board over the pool is very cute!

One question though...how are you doing your screenshots? They look a bit blurry to me, and it would be nice to see your work in a bit more detail. :)

-Skylark

T

Torrey

Those screenshots were downsized twice, wasn't sure the proper size for this board so I kept downsizing until they matched the size of other posted screenshots.
-Original is 800 wide
-resized to 700 wide
-resized again for this post 600 wide

I'm new here so didn't want to anger the mods right away.

What size is acceptable?

B

Bennos Morales

Torrey, when downsizing use skew/stretch I take mine from 100 to 50 in paint and it works just fine