• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My first Fey Wrath Suit! Awesome.

mihali

Sage
I do not do Deco, but I put together my first Fey Wrath complete Platemail Suit, and I am so happy! Love it, looks so nice. Gave the person who traded the helm part 4 drops, well worth it. Complete Samurai Plate suit including Kabuto and Samurai sword. 5 pieces I found and got helm in trade.

mihali

Sage
What is the world is Obsidian Wyrm, or at least I thought that was its name on lowest level of Destard. Huge, black, as large as Ancient Wyrm I don't think it was a paragon. Was late at night and the few of us there thought best to leave it alone.
Never seen it before, or after that. Any ideas about it? It is not in the uoguide, and could not find any info about it. :eek:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is the world is Obsidian Wyrm, or at least I thought that was its name on lowest level of Destard. Huge, black, as large as Ancient Wyrm I don't think it was a paragon. Was late at night and the few of us there thought best to leave it alone.
Never seen it before, or after that. Any ideas about it? It is not in the uoguide, and could not find any info about it. :eek:
someone is on the underwater quest. There is also a dragon in Ice that you cause to appear to get scales.

Thats the part where you take the item you get to get the Canvas robe.

Keep rolling it till you get a paragon. :)

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Paragon obsidian wyrm chest would be next level

mihali

Sage
We got another 2 Obsidians and 1 para obsidian, regulars not too bad apparently, para. was a challenge : Archers rule in there - nice if you got the right bows. Sampire swords did not do too bad either.

mihali

Sage
Interesting observation : As others said, you get points counting towards getting a drop even if you only scratch or slightly damage things. Also the more people play together, the more frequent drops seem to happen. It almost looks like the Devs planned it this way.

samaelmcgovern

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Agree, this hue is really nice :) I'm 75% to complete all the suits, tho I'm not that optimistic about the chance to find some item that I still have to see to drop as fey artifact :/ In particular the female plate and leather bustiers seem pretty rare to me

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Interesting observation : As others said, you get points counting towards getting a drop even if you only scratch or slightly damage things. Also the more people play together, the more frequent drops seem to happen. It almost looks like the Devs planned it this way.
It is how looting rights are. When more people are hitting mob , top damager's damage is low. So a little scratch counts toward looting rights.
I loot mobs on ATL. Raising imbuer. Where pile of archers is in the passage to lvl 2, shadow wyrm corpse can have up to 170 !! items. Usually 110-150 . While on lvl 2 (where 2-4 people struggle to kill it with grey robes and lots of fun ) it will have 30-50 items.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like vendors for Gargs, you can change the horn colors.

1651961775802.png

I think the stone suit is the best. It has all the pieces in stone.