• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Fell Rooftop with GardenShed on the Mountainside

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where you put the gardenshed is kinda neat though, looks like it's floating on a cloud. Don't know if it would work, but if you could place rocks underneath it you might be able to make it look like it is part of the mountain. Using snow tiles, rubble rocks (pretty cheap on most shards), stolen rocks (doom, etc) you might be able to pull off the illusion. That would be very cool! Other than that though, that's probably the first garden shed I've seen that actually blends in with the surroundings. I ended-up selling my sheds as I just couldn't make it work with my current design.