• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] My Feet Got Tangled And Mesanna Killed Me Playing Roulette

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I got this item today "My Feet Got Tangled And Mesanna Killed Me Playing Roulette", and I was curious as to how much it is worth. Any assistance would be appreciated :)
Recieved a solid offer for 30mil, and then another for 45mil, both in game. I'll be selling it tonight, Central Time, probably anywhere between 6-10pm, so if the highest bidder isn't around, I'll sell to the next highest. I'm selling it on ATL, but I'd love for bids on here as opposed to in game. Tnx all..

Last edited:

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
U just stole this item from me,u got some nerve posting it on stratics ... amazes me how dumb people are..... (char name Orion the stoic )

Everyone In VK guild or Allied to VK guild be careful with this char, he is a thief char..

Last edited:

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow that's just plain wrong to rob a good man like you did dennis.. u should feel ashamed of yourself..

DennisR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Eh, why should I choose to not rob him because he is a good man? Should I only rob those who are judged as bad? This is a game where I choose to roleplay a thief, and I felt rather successful in my mission.

DennisR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well, I won't say being a thief is widely praised, but it will get me money in a different manner than most are used to, as well as useful items, such as this one. I mean, this may as well have been a drop off of a champ, only it took very little effort in comparison.

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Because those booties are mine, and now you will reap the "rewards" of being a thief in the rare collecting community, you fool.
Best hide your face for some extended period of time.
Hope we don't come for your head DennisR.

DennisR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Because making a new Stratics account is so hard?... That, and eventually someone will buy them regardless of whether they were stolen or not. Sheesh, try and lighten up a little, seems you're taking this a tad too personally Adeka ;)

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U just stole this item from me,u got some nerve posting it on stratics ... amazes me how dumb people are..... (char name Orion the stoic )

Everyone In VK guild or Allied to VK guild be careful with this char, he is a thief char..
Did he steal the item from you in game with the stealing skill? If so then I'm sorry he was only playing his character.... If it was stolen by other means then I could see how you could be upset about it but if not then I tip my hat to the thief for making a good steal.

DennisR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thank you Kage, I appreciate that someone recognizes that it's a skill and was a good theft ^_^

DennisR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
As to whether theft in game is right or wrong, yes, very controversial. However, he nor anyone else has the right to harass me on a thread I started unless that was what I was posting about. I believe there are other places in the forums to rage about things he doesn't agree with or that displease him or others.

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am not harrasing you sir , i am defenitely not. I will tell u that u might want to go spend 30 mil on a name change and keep ur roleplaying up. U are out of VK or any of their alliances and i will make sure everyone know ur name. As a fact being a thief is one thing, stealing from alliance members is just plain wrong, so enjoy your 25 mil item, i can buy more, dont you worry. Next time u want to ruin your reputation try for a 500 mil item or something larger.

best luck to you

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright, from what I can understand is DennisR/Quiiggie stole the item from Dr Pet. D/Q admitted to it in this thread. I'm surmising that he did in a trammel ruleset via an allied or highlighted guild. Whether or not you agree or disagree with it, since they have admitted to it, I do believe a word of caution is in order when trading with the individual.

I'm locking this thread. If you would like to offer a PC for DennisR, please PM him the information.

Dr. Pet, I'm sorry for your loss. My suggestion would be to discuss with your GM about highlighting/allies. I will probably never have Assia in a guild because of the possibility of this happening. While I'm locking this thread, I will leave it up so it can be found by folks who choose to search history before doing transactions with him.

DennisR, while I don't like what you did, I do agree you did it within the game mechanics. However, the fact you are willing to deceive another guild or individual and admitted to it means that folks should be warned before doing business. You came to get a price check and did it under an alias. If you didn't know this would stir the pot and cause problems, you wouldn't have made the alias today to do just this. I would suggest that in the future, you own up to your use of a game skill and accept the reputation that often accompanies it.

DennisR appears to be the same user as Quiggie

Links to posts as Quiggie with additional contact information if needed:

http://stratics.com/community/threads/10-ssi-15-sdi-bracelet-clean.297222/
http://stratics.com/community/threads/britannian-ship-deed-25mil.297537/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.