• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My dream is now a reality!

H

Hile

<--- Tubby statue!

Everyone on my friend list has the golden opportunity to make their own Tubby statues!

S

Stubby

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:
Whos the one that we adore
Tubby and he's keeping score
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:
Give me an "T" "U" "B" "B" "Y"

Y

YoungUn

<--- Tubby statue!

Everyone on my friend list has the golden opportunity to make their own Tubby statues!

I don't believe my monkey would have a statue to a rat on her property... unless it was caught in a trap.
Now, she has some nice mice friends she might make statues of. :)

F

Flippers

LOL wtg Hile. Could you choose the pose? Not that doesnt look perfect...

H

Hile

Yeah you can choose between Wave, Victory (like Rocky, arms up), Embrace (arms out), and Authority (mine).

P

Pinky Pepperpow

as usual I'm either supsended or the updates come out 5 minutes after I got my catalog...I'm still waiting for all of mine! GRRRRR! I will change my statue's frequently to honor the fallen (or my friends)!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Hey, I checked out "Tubby Wonderland" for myself last night and I have to admit....it is impressive. I dont know that I am gonna invest but its tempting!! Now I will know what to do with all these beans. New friend toon statue every day!! HMMMM........who to pick first!!