• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Continued Absence

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
As some of you have noticed I have been MIA on and off over the last two or three weeks and unable to fulfill certain functions within the townships. I wanted to assure you all that I have not left for Star Wars or whatever other game just came out and I haven’t given up on the community. Most of you know I keep my personal life mostly private but since it is impacting things more than I had anticipated I feel that I at least owe you an explanation.

My family and I are currently dealing and helping my mother as much as we can as she fights Breast Cancer. Her surgery was successful and from the information we’ve been given it has not spread. She will be undergoing Radiation treatment six times a day for six weeks. We don’t know what side effects she will have or what to expect during this time but I know I won’t be around like I normally am or able to do everything that I currently do but I do have faith that she will beat it and the treatment will work. So I will see you all again full time soon and try not to burn the Village to the ground, unless it’s the Savage buildings and give EM D&D hell whenever you can.

~Gareth