• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Collection

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't help myself, but the Cu is one of the few exceptions, where the EC graphics look way better (and professional) than the CC graphics.
Anyway, very nice collection you got here.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Cu's are my go to pet.
i cant help but have 5-6 on each tamer all with a different skill set.
very nice collection, i like how you can color coordinate to what your wearing with what your gonna ride, thats important!

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cu's are my go to pet.
i cant help but have 5-6 on each tamer all with a different skill set.
very nice collection, i like how you can color coordinate to what your wearing with what your gonna ride, thats important!
Poo, you worry me sometimes lol.

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Can't help myself, but the Cu is one of the few exceptions, where the EC graphics look way better (and professional) than the CC graphics.
Anyway, very nice collection you got here.
LOL! the thing looks alike a biped alien.
------------------------------

On the post: Thanks for the guide. Crazy you took the time to train all of these!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Poo, you worry me sometimes lol.
these are some old pics, but i had them uploaded already so ill use them.
its all about color coordination people, i dont make the rules!!!!

live action shot of color coordination while fighting, see how your eye is drawn to the Bard and a 'Joy-gasm' is experienced?

just stop..... drink it in with your eyes..... just let it happen.....

Master's Class is now in session people,

*mic drop*

Last edited:

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i put a Lasher on my Nox/Fencer who is red.
i like people to stop and say..... who the hell...... OMG he's attacking me..... on a rainbow unicorn..... and im die'ing...... but its a rainbow.....

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
my bloody guild mates, thats who!
drives me crazy!!!!
and they know..... oh they will play all innocent and such.... but they know..... shifty eye'd bastards....
granted, its probably my fault for befriending the guy that use to moderate the Assassins Forum here.
you can never trust assassins.... or moderators for that matter!

@Quenchant

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my bloody guild mates, thats who! drives me crazy!!!! and they know..... oh they will play all innocent and such.... but they know..... shifty eye'd bastards.... granted, its probably my fault for befriending the guy that use to moderate the Assassins Forum here. you can never trust assassins.... or moderators for that matter! @Quenchant
I'm perfectly happy wearing the hooded robes, green or black. I hate that I have to wear the merman robe of Hawkwind.

Q

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I was going to say I don't yet when I back check a few I saw that I would do it on a couple
suits.jpg suits1.jpg suits2.jpg suits3.jpg suits4.jpg suits5.jpg suits6.jpg