• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My client is crashing like crazy.

M

MrMiagi

Tonight my client has been crashing like crazy, i can't even recall without a crash happening, i'd say about half of the time i recall i crash, I'm playing from Europe, could the recent lag and packet loss have something to do with this? Is anything else experiencing this issue?

A

AlanofCats

Are you using Vista? My Vista machine hangs and crashes alot. It has just started doing this recently. My XP machine works fine doing the same activities. My friend is having Vista issues too. His roomate on XP is doing fine.

M

MrMiagi

For apparently no reason atall the crashes have now stopped happening, no crashes in the last hour, I didn't change anything, just kept reloading UO and logging back in crash after a crash, and suddenly no more crashes.

How about that packet loss for europeans? Did that go away atall in the past hour? If it did, then I think we've found the culprit.