• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My castle

Grugot

Journeyman
I wish I had a castle. There needs to be more equity in the game. If someone works hard to save up and buy a castle than that creates inequality and I should either be given a free castle or funds to buy a castle.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish I had a castle. There needs to be more equity in the game. If someone works hard to save up and buy a castle than that creates inequality and I should either be given a free castle or funds to buy a castle.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm assuming this is a joke lol.

Hi,

Your castle looks very beautiful! You did an awesome job designing and decorating all of the different rooms/areas.

Sincerely,

Olaf Honeybeard [INN]
Inn Keeper, The Red Dragon Inn
Baja, Tokuno Isles 35o 52'N, 70o 52'W

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
love what you have done here.

can you show us a better picture of the SW corner of the 1st floor.
can't see the mudroom at all or the bottom part of that room.